Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2017 7:43:32 PM EDT
For whats its worth very interesting read.

Long story such only truly parallax free optic's are Eotech's and Aimpoint's failed miserably.

https://www.greeneyetactical.com/2017/07/27/comparative-study-of-red-dot-sight-parallax/
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Garand Thumb aka Travis Haley's sexy younger clone  has a great video on this subject. Hnnnnggg

EOTech EXPS review: The redemption of EOTech
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For whats its worth very interesting read.

Long story such only truly parallax free optic's are Eotech's and Aimpoint's failed miserably.

https://www.greeneyetactical.com/2017/07/27/comparative-study-of-red-dot-sight-parallax/
View Quote

The T-2 did pretty well
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
DI Optical makes rediculously heavy duty sights (mainly for HMGs and grenade launchers for US .mil) and they have prism sights in form.factord as small as and smaller than Aimpoint. Pricy, but can be found as low as $360 according to a member I'm in touch with who just bought one.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/02/01/shot-show-optics-di-optical-eg1-dcl-120/amp/
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 7:32:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I have 3 eotechs, they all work perfectly.  Would be nice to have the optic on all night and not smoke the battery but thats my only complaint.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Regardless of their new, better optics, they hurt their brand with the lies and deceit, and customers don't want to forget that they knowingly sent bad optics to our servicemen going into combat regions.

Honestly, I prefer Eotechs reticle over Aimpoints, but damn, an in your face elitist -money over lives example.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Regardless of their new, better optics, they hurt their brand with the lies and deceit, and customers don't want to forget that they knowingly sent bad optics to our servicemen going into combat regions.

Honestly, I prefer Eotechs reticle over Aimpoints, but damn, an in your face elitist -money over lives example.....
View Quote
its a shame but many/most companies would do exactly the same thing. Profits are all that really matter
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 10:03:49 AM EDT
[#7]
^absolutely!
They just happened to get caught
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#8]
If anyone is interested the 512 is only $254 after rebate and using code H7L at Brownells.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If anyone is interested the 512 is only $254 after rebate and using code H7L at Brownells.
View Quote
For how long?
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For how long?
View Quote
Im not sure
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Im not sure
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For how long?
Im not sure
Is the rebate mail in only?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top