Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2017 7:32:33 PM EDT
9/1/17 7:30pm - CTGT down for me (Frontier DSL).  Anyone able to get onto CTGT?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't get on either...
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
CTGunTalk has been fucky all week. It logged me out the beginning of the week and Safari would not let me log back in. Firefox worked fine. Then my iPad acted up and it worked 50/50. Then yesterday it was on and off. Sometimes real slow. Now it seems to be down.

Could it be the road salt got to the server?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
FUCK DAN MALLOY AND HIS BLOW BUDDY MIKE LAWLOR
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FUCK DAN MALLOY AND HIS BLOW BUDDY MIKE LAWLOR
View Quote
yeah  yeah FDM Fuck fuck fuck DM
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I figured the anti gunners booted me off
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ya mean those of us who think chanting and whining at the LOB is a waste of time and energy?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Secondary damage from the huge thread derailment that started as "preban status" and ended as "substituting milk for water in pancake recipe"
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 11:33:41 PM EDT
[#9]
just trying to rally up some supposed pro gun people to do something to fight for our rights for a rally or protest or SOMETHING ..... but alast... not many pro gun folks on there that actually care......

very sad and dissapointed. I thought people actually cared, silly me.  wont be renewing my membership or visit the site anymore. Way to many debbie downers and non pro 2a people. very sad day in this state.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
just trying to rally up some supposed pro gun people to do something to fight for our rights for a rally or protest or SOMETHING ..... but alast... not many pro gun folks on there that actually care......

very sad and dissapointed. I thought people actually cared, silly me.  wont be renewing my membership or visit the site anymore. Way to many debbie downers and non pro 2a people. very sad day in this state.
View Quote
Care to elaborate? I don't CTGT
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your much better for it.  Makes this place look like Mensa HQ.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
9/1/17 7:30pm - CTGT down for me (Frontier DSL).  Anyone able to get onto CTGT?
View Quote

Server crash yesterday night apparently its back up now.
http://www.ctguntalk.com/smf/index.php/topic,48791.0.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are liable to get similar feedback here too on protesting since in past threads there have been a number of people who think protesting is a waste of time in CT.

CTGT is what it is, as is this home town forum. People have their own opinions and feelings on various issues. As others have moved on from CTGT others have moved in. It gets rather boring if one is in a echo chamber but that's just my view. <shrugs>

Carry on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top