Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2003 9:25:02 AM EDT
i've heard a great many people talking about tactical rifle courses and whatnot. i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in CT, MA, or ME where these are offered? i definately would NOT mind spending a day learning and shooting, but i haven't been able to find anything on a local gig.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
About your only option is Sigarms Academy.  Otherwise, some local clubs will bring in an instructor for a class from time to time.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.defenseassociates.com/asaa.htm
here is a chuck taylor class. my pernsonal opinion is you will not find any better.the class is being held oct 4 and 5 @ blue trail in wallingford.you better act fast if your interested.
    paul in ct
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I've hear of a few rifle shoots using IDPA guidelines. Sounds like a great idea!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#4]
NFGA has Farnham courses every now and then...

Contact Gregg Doppstadt [email protected] to see when they will run the next course...

mark
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:24:38 AM EDT
[#5]
NH TAG rifle shoots at NFGA are fantastic. Dave and Gregg put on really good shoots, with the help of some others. I miss that most about NH.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top