Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 11:39:01 PM EDT
Has anyone shot or seen the OKC gun club's 3D archery range? I got a new Martin takedown recurve for my birthday and once I get practiced back into shooting a bow (been several years) I'd like to try it.  Haven't shot 3D very much at all and even then only with a compound so shooting with a recurve should be extremely difficult but fun and probably frustrating lol.  I know they have a 3D range but it was just too damn hot to go walk it out so hoping someone here has experience with it and can tell me if it's a good one or not?
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, temps are supposed to be better but they are also predicting rain each day too.  Hopefully we get the cooler temps without the rain (although we really do need it).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top