Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 3:30:22 PM EDT
I may, just may have a 4 day work week this week, we are supposed to have a 4 day weekend for Easter, but with production demands being like they ar,e we may have to work...

BUT if I dont have to work Friday morning....

Maybe a little get together at Lexington?

I will know Thursday for sure.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
you should load up and go east with me friday-sunday ........ going to drive 500k acres and do some shooting.......
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you should load up and go east with me friday-sunday ........ going to drive 500k acres and do some shooting.......

More info is needed?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Me and uprooted1 are going to scout for a place for the atv campout..... mainly a lot of driving looking for a good spot...... but their will definetly be some range time involved in this

Leaving friday morning no coming back till sunday afternoon.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top