Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:46:08 PM EDT
We are leaving wednesday morning out of Wiley Post in a 182 to fly to Cat Isand. Can't wait to get out of Oklahoma for a while and do some salt water fishing.

I'll be thinking of you guys
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
We are leaving wednesday morning out of Wiley Post in a 182 to fly to Cat Isand. Can't wait to get out of Oklahoma for a while and do some salt water fishing.

I'll be thinking of you guys

Yeah, I bet you'll be thinking of us!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish I were going. Been too many years since I was in the Bahamas.  Although speaking of Bahama has anyone ever eaten at Bahama Mamas' ?  Talk about great seafood they are one of my favorites.

Can't wait to hear some of the great fishing stories you must share with us upon your return.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a great time. I would suggest this place to anyone who wants a remote vacation with ZERO tourist.
We had the whole beach to ourselves for 7 days. We saw one other couple staying at a differnt resort.
We stayd at Sammy T's and we were the only people there. The flight to Nassau in my litle 182 was a little long, but from there it was only a 45 minute hop. Here are a few pics with my cheap camera.

Atlantis on Nassau

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Great pics....

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Just curious, do you still have to stop in Florida and rent/buy over water gear?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just curious, do you still have to stop in Florida and rent/buy over water gear?

Yes we stopped and rented an Epirb and I already had to PFD's. We cleared customs at Nassau (but found out later that we could have cleard customs on the island).
We hopped around to several STOL strips on tiny islands and used Cat Island as out base.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top