Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 2:28:17 PM EDT
man its been beutiful bike riding weather the past two days, put a 150 miles on tue. just riding around the lake and norman proper, put another 100 on today, face is kinda wind burned but it was worth it, also broke down and bought 5 of the power plays, should I ever win I'm going to buy a bulldozer and make a huge rifle range, and have weekly BBQs and shoots, free ammo for the first 10 that show up, these shoots will only be when I'm in town though, since I'm moving to texas to keep from paying OKs taxes, course I'll be up here throughout the week to visit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Ndenway, it is getting colder and windier than all get out here in NOKC this evening. The last 3 days I have seen lots of bikers out. Didn't see one today with all the wind!
You better not move to Texas! We need you here in OK to keep ACman and Rat in line!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to get a little cold......
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
supposed to snow and get icy again, won't be riding for a few weeks or so.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Its kinda chilly outside right now!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#5]
its wierd for sure.  I had a head wind for 60 miles on the way to work this morning and wore a short sleave shirt.  Then I had a head wind on the way home this eavining and had been wearing a jacket.   Head winds suck for a long commute and I hate it going from nice spring time weather to windy winter weather in the middle of the day.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#6]
damn right frosty out there this morning, temp guage is reading 21 deg., gonna stay inside kick back, work on a receiver and watch some Amerikan History.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:18:38 AM EDT
[#7]
DAMN IT IS COLD.....

I came in a few minute ago, my 4wheeler allmost would not start.....

Went for a short ride, then came back in, COLD I SAY....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:45:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
DAMN IT IS COLD.....

I came in a few minute ago, my 4wheeler allmost would not start.....

Went for a short ride, then came back in, COLD I SAY....

ain't it the shits, having a week off and it being too cold to do anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top