Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:51:30 PM EDT
that I WASN"T suffering from anorexia. He said they have never had a case reported where someone that was 6'5" and weighed 278 lbs. suffered from anorexia.
What the hell does he know? I told him he should have seen me before I got it!
Then he told me I was probably had PTSD from Viet Nam. I told him whatever he thought and didn't disagree with him. After I left, I realized I should have asked him how you got that if you had never been there!
We did agree on one thing though. We both think I am very unique!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
hell last time I went to the docs, she told me I was too fat and needed to loose some weight, I said something like no shit doc, I guess I could have stayed at the house and saved myself $150 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
thats not rats befor pic is it. if so he should be on an infomercial with kevin trudeau
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
thats not rats befor pic is it. if so he should be on an infomercial with kevin trudeau

they do appear to have the same mustache, so it could be, if it is then he shoulda kept some of the insulation, he was bitching about my workshed not having any heat, had to tell him to quit whinning and bring a fucking coat next time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:19:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

they do appear to have the same mustache, so it could be, if it is then he shoulda kept some of the insulation, he was bitching about my workshed not having any heat, had to tell him to quit whinning and bring a fucking coat next time.

I mentioned it was cold once  and then next thing I know Ndenway has got me in a bear hug holdin me warmin me up......thanks ya big lug!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:42:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

WHAT THE??? EVERYONE is pickin on me! Even people I don't know or remember meeting are just layin some hay makers on my little arse! You sons of! I'll get ya back! Each n every one of ya cock bites! Revenge is sweet! SUCKAS!!    my war face ---->
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#7]
That's a pic of Rat when he was carrying ACman's baby!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I mentioned it was cold once  and then next thing I know Ndenway has got me in a bear hug holdin me warmin me up......thanks ya big lug!

hell that bear hug wasn't to try and warm you up, it was to keep you from humpin' my bassest hound any more, he barks and growls enough already without being "prodded".
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I went to see the doc a few years back to get my hardware checked out, so the doc comes in and she asked what the problem was with my pork chop, told her I just needed it checked out, so she does a full examination and says Mr. Way, I've looked it up and down, top to bottom, head to root and I can't find anything wrong, its a perfect albeit above average specimen of the male genatalia thats in perfect working order, so what is it do you think was wrong with it?, nothing I reply, I just wanted you to see the size of it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#10]
did your insurance cover the sizing?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
did your insurance cover the sizing?

only the first 8", gotta pay for the optional ins. to cover the rest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top