Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure...OK but before i go i thought i ought to tell you what really happens with the confiscated guns.
Mike,our cop buddies and I trade them at our multi-county task force poker games every other Thursday night at the Liberty Mounds VFD.
It's a real hoot....lot's of booze,cocaine and fisting!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Okla-lawman said: "For someone eho claims to have been a cop"
TwoBravo said: "It's not a claim,it's a fact"

I know that Two Bravo was a dispatch so i was simply inquiring as the whether the requirements of working dispatch for his particular department were to have a LEO commission.

Sister,
The question was just an aside and yes,i admit it was a  thread drift,sorry

TwoBravo,it wasn't directed at you for any type of gain on my behalf,i was just curious as to the requirements because i was unaware of the LEO commission requirement.
Different departments have different requirements.
Obviously i missed the "it's not a claim,it's a fact" which did ansewr the question that YES. you were a commissioned LEO.

Shitze....how in the hell did you get out of the fifth grade? I would pay good money to see you take a reading comprehension test. I don't think you'd score above 5th grade level. That's not a joke, or a slam, that's my honest opinion.

You just said a few posts up that this wasn't directed at me. NOW YOU SAY IT WAS. How in the hell can anyone believe what you say when you contradict yourself withing 5 posts. Holy shit. How dumb can a tactical ninja wannabe actually be?!

I already told you, the answer is NO, I don't know of any department that requires a dispatcher to be a commisioned officer to work dispatch. I also told you that you don't know my damn employment history.

I don't know how you read the crap you did but, damn dude, like I said, you're reading comprehension sucks. Are you drunk or high? Do you still have those gay looking blond dreads in your hair? God damn man, you need help.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sure...OK but before i go i thought i ought to tell you what really happens with the confiscated guns.
Mike,our cop buddies and I trade them at our multi-county task force poker games every other Thursday night at the Liberty Mounds VFD.

You're not very smart. At least get your locations straight (although..there's nothing straight about you is there?). There is no such city, town, etc as Liberty Mounds. No such place exists. There is no Liberty Mounds VFD. Dumbass....

ETA: Why don't you explain to everyone what exactly you banned me for on your board. I still haven't gotten a straight (and I use that term loosely) answer from you. Also, why do you ban me from that board and then come chase me around over here. What part of I ain't afriad and I don't lick boots do you not understand?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Okla-lawman said: "For someone eho claims to have been a cop"
TwoBravo said: "It's not a claim,it's a fact"

I know that Two Bravo was a dispatch so i was simply inquiring as the whether the requirements of working dispatch for his particular department were to have a LEO commission.

Sister,
The question was just an aside and yes,i admit it was a  thread drift,sorry

TwoBravo,it wasn't directed at you for any type of gain on my behalf,i was just curious as to the requirements because i was unaware of the LEO commission requirement.
Different departments have different requirements.
Obviously i missed the "it's not a claim,it's a fact" which did ansewr the question that YES. you were a commissioned LEO.

You just said a few posts up that this wasn't directed at me. NOW YOU SAY IT WAS. How in the hell can anyone believe what you say when you contradict yourself withing 5 posts. Holy shit. How dumb can a tactical ninja wannabe actually be?!
I already told you, the answer is NO, I don't know of any department that requires a dispatcher to be a commisioned officer to work dispatch. I also told you that you don't know my damn employment history.

I don't know how you read the crap you did but, damn dude, like I said, you're reading comprehension sucks. Are you drunk or high? Do you still have those gay looking blond dreads in your hair? God damn man, you need help.

I said it wasn't directed at you "For any gain" meaning i wasn't trying to one-up you.
that is a fact.
I do not know or care about your entire employment history.
I know you *do* have a serious job that is a great benefit to the public and society in general and you should be commended for it.
My hat's off to you....dreads and all.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're not very smart. At least get your locations straight (although..there's nothing straight about you is there?). There is no such city, town, etc as Liberty Mounds. No such place exists. There is no Liberty Mounds VFD. Dumbass....

ETA: Why don't you explain to everyone what exactly you banned me for on your board. I still haven't gotten a straight (and I use that term loosely) answer from you. Also, why do you ban me from that board and then come chase me around over here. What part of I ain't afriad and I don't lick boots do you not understand?

Liberty mounds was just a generic location,sorry for not being geographically correct.

As far as the situation at OSA,I've said before that I will not discuss it here on another person's forum.I think my exact words on it were "That's my last word on it here"

i'm leaving now....you guys have fun.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I said it wasn't directed at you "For any gain" meaning i wasn't trying to one-up you.
that is a fact.
I know you *do* have a serious job that is a great benefit to the public and society in general and you should be commended for it.

OMG. I can't do it anymore. I'm not going to the gay bar with you. Quit sending me PM's. You already have a well established lover, so you and him have a good life together and leave me alone. If I have to have Ndenway come drop a loaf on your head, it's not going to be pretty.

Seriously though J.Pees-in-the-bed--STILL, I can't believe you follow me around over here. That sounds like "Internet Stalking"..wait a minute, I've heard those words before. It didn't work for your buddy, I wonder if it will work for me G'way.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Now that the mutual admirations have been exchanged, let's get back to the subject.
A cousin, retired sargeant off the Ada PD, once tried to sell me a Browing Hi-Power that had been used in a suicide. The family didn't want the gun back, so he kept it. He carried it for a few years, didn't shoot it much, and then decided to sell it. He is one hell of a good guy, easy going and tough as nails. He had many other guns that he had acquired over the years. He is not the type to "appropriate" a gun in an immoral fashion but won't turn a freebie away either.
Larger agencies are definitely going to be more strict than smaller town PDs concerning confiscated firearms.  But some "appropriation" occurs in almost all agencies!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Now that the mutual admirations have been exchanged, let's get back to the subject.
A cousin, retired sargeant off the Ada PD, once tried to sell me a Browing Hi-Power that had been used in a suicide. The family didn't want the gun back, so he kept it. He carried it for a few years, didn't shoot it much, and then decided to sell it. He is one hell of a good guy, easy going and tough as nails. He had many other guns that he had acquired over the years. He is not the type to "appropriate" a gun in an immoral fashion but won't turn a freebie away either.
Larger agencies are definitely going to be more strict than smaller town PDs concerning confiscated firearms.  But some "appropriation" occurs in almost all agencies!

I find this to be true and I have also witnessed similar incidents.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]
WTF is up with everyone  quoting me and using my lines ..........
feel the love
licking boot's

next thing you know some one will be offering up KIWI shott's

Schutzee don't let'm run you off man people are free to speak over here ............ oh yea i forgott your not used to that "couldn't resist"

Seriously man it's fairly entertaining whatching the whiping your taking....Never seen Pat or Danc take such a disliking to anyone..........Hell I thought I was the grumpy one round hear....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#10]
TwoBravo, now I am going back off the subject. Some other people here have repeatedly stated that schitze is an instigator. As I read back over the posts, I am really beginning to believe that. I've noticed over the years that people like that have a hidden agenda to "get" someone they don't like and go about it in a back stabbing low life manner.  By playing the good guy, innocent, etc they still seem to be in the middle of shit they stir up - ala schitze. All I can say is if he knows anything about you, he may try any under handed trick he can to cause trouble for you.
I like the up front, in your face, when pissed off types a lot more than I do the sneaks.
What I really like more is playing games with snakes sneaks! It's fun to watch 'em wiggle when their asses get flamed!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
WTF is up with everyone  quoting me and using my lines ..........
feel the love
licking boot's

.....Hell I thought I was the grumpy one round hear....

I ain't grumpy! I'm nothing more than a big, old teddy bear!
ACman, you are definitely worth quoting....every once in a great while!
Now we know you are good for something, other than being a bad example!
Did I ever tell you guys about some rifles coming out of a PD evidence locker to be used for deer hunting? The COP was one of the guys using the guns!
I once saw a big buck checked in cold and stiff early on opening morning shot all to hell with a M1 Carbine. The police officer /hunter was working 2nd shift the night before. A couple of weeks before, an M1 Carbine had been consficated from a drug bust! I sure would have like to seen the trunk of his patrol car!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
TwoBravo, now I am going back off the subject. Some other people here have repeatedly stated that schitze is an instigator. As I read back over the posts, I am really beginning to believe that. I've noticed over the years that people like that have a hidden agenda to "get" someone they don't like and go about it in a back stabbing low life manner.  By playing the good guy, innocent, etc they still seem to be in the middle of shit they stir up - ala schitze. All I can say is if he knows anything about you, he may try any under handed trick he can to cause trouble for you.
I like the up front, in your face, when pissed off types a lot more than I do the sneaks.
What I really like more is playing games with snakes sneaks! It's fun to watch 'em wiggle when their asses get flamed!

i'll admidt to one lie...i haven't left yet like i said i would.
Never fear,i'll be gone soon.

I'm not out to "GET" anyone or cause trouble in any underhanded fashion and i have no hidden agenda.i know very little about TB and i don't really care to.
I sincerely apologize if TB or anyone else took it that way.

I've tried to make amends with some of you but obviously there are those that disagree with me,have ignored my attempts or just plain do not like me.
Regardless,I'm obviously not well received here by at least 5 or 6 of you so i'll just be going back over to my world and leave you guys alone.
i expect most of you will do me the same courtesy...who knows?
stay safe.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is a fact.

OMG. I can't do it anymore. I'm not going to the gay bar with you. Quit sending me PM's. You already have a well established lover, so you and him have a good life together and leave me alone. If I have to have Ndenway come dropa loaf fart on your head, it's not going to be pretty funny.

Seriously though J.Pees-in-the-bed--STILL, I can't believe you follow me around over here. That sounds like "Internet Stalking"..wait a minute, I've heard those words before. It didn't work for your buddy, I wonder if it will work for me G'way.

had to fix that for you Twobravo, I'm not into that sick ass shit fetish thing, if thats what floats JP's boat, then I wouldn't be surprised in the least, though it'd figure since he's got his head shoulder deep up his buddies ass, guess that'd be called an insideout/reverse headjob.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

had to fix that for you Twobravo, I'm not into that sick ass shit fetish thing, if thats what floats JP's boat, then I wouldn't be surprised in the least, though it'd figure since he's got his head shoulder deep up his buddies ass, guess that'd be called an insideout/reverse headjob.

MLW>"<

Nope, I think you are wrong about the insideout/reverse thing. I just think the guy may suffer from poor depth perception. Tried to kiss up but got a little deeper than he meant too!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I just figured he was trying to smoke it from the root side.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'll admidt to one lie...i haven't left yet like i said i would.
Never fear,i'll be gone soon.

I'm not out to "GET" anyone or cause trouble in any underhanded fashion and i have no hidden agenda.i know very little about TB and i don't really care to.
I sincerely apologize if TB or anyone else took it that way.

I've tried to make amends with some of you but obviously there are those that disagree with me,have ignored my attempts or just plain do not like me.
Regardless,I'm obviously not well received here by at least 5 or 6 of you so i'll just be going back over to my world and leave you guys alone.
i expect most of you will do me the same courtesy...who knows?
stay safe.

I wasnt' going to bust your nuts man but get fucking realll.......... you know damn good and well nobody can say what the think on your websit unless it's what you guys want said......

I got no problem with you personally just dont go for censorship or the whole you got to agree with some overbearing wise ass..........MB may be a good guy in real life i don't know....... but he comes off like a real prick on the net .........and it's fucking retarded to back that up....

I don't give a shit if someones your friend or not when they are wrong their wrong ....... this whole kiss a cops ass cause he had a bad day is bulshit........ unless your their significant other......

I have shit days all the time i don't cry give me a break someone did something I didn't like today............

all that whining from the guy who holds the shooting title in OK is a f'n disgrace somebody needs to get to practicing and dethrone him

it's kinda like the people who defend the national guard who took citizens weapons i say it was bullshit and they should be ashamed not to mention they shouldn't be allowed to wear a uniform anymore

I hate everyone
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:15:21 PM EDT
[#17]

I hate everyone

me too
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I hate everyone

me too

it's cool bro you're in good company
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I wasnt' going to bust your nuts man but get fucking realll.......... you know damn good and well nobody can say what the think on your websit unless it's what you guys want said......

I got no problem with you personally just dont go for censorship or the whole you got to agree with some overbearing wise ass..........MB may be a good guy in real life i don't know....... but he comes off like a real prick on the net .........and it's fucking retarded to back that up....

I don't give a shit if someones your friend or not when they are wrong their wrong ....... this whole kiss a cops ass cause he had a bad day is bulshit........ unless your their significant other......

I have shit days all the time i don't cry give me a break someone did something I didn't like today............

all that whining from the guy who holds the shooting title in OK is a f'n disgrace somebody needs to get to practicing and dethrone him

it's kinda like the people who defend the national guard who took citizens weapons i say it was bullshit and they should be ashamed not to mention they shouldn't be allowed to wear a uniform anymore

I hate everyone

Damn it!
I just *can't* get away

I'm trying to dethrone Mike......I really am.
you have *no* idea how good that will feel.

as to the issues on OSA,refrence MB,I'm not going to talk about them publicly on someone else's site.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate everyone

me too

it's cool bro you're in good company

I know
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I hate everyone

not me, I only hate 99.7% of the people I meet, the other .03% I'm prejiduced toward.
unless their female and puttin out, then I like'm real well for about two and a half minutes, two forty five if I hadn't seen'm in a while.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:26:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

as to the issues on OSA,refrence MB,I'm not going to talk about them publicly on someone else's site.

You putz! He asked a simple question! Where, exactly, is he supposed to get a straight answer?

I think you know you were wrong to ban him. I saw all his posts before they got moved and he got banned, and he's right. You're so full of double standards and lies I'm surprised you can keep anything straight.

I also think you'll never admit that you made a mistake. Like nobody here can see you for what you really are, you little troublemaker.

"not going to talk about them publicly on someone else's site" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? Every time you come here, every time you post you're bringing it up. Don't you think he's right to be angry? As far as I can tell, you've never said publicly exactly what he did that was so bad he got banned. All you seem to have is some doublespeak or an excuse.

Don't pull any punches. Tell the truth. He got banned because you didn't like being called out on the carpet. You don't like being confronted, so you decided to give him an involuntary break. Then, when it backfired on you, you couldn't back down without looking like an idiot. Which you are, because now everyone knows you for what you are.

Have a nice life. I hope you don't come back without an explanation for your behaviour.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:09:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You putz! He asked a simple question! Where, exactly, is he supposed to get a straight answer?

I think you know you were wrong to ban him. I saw all his posts before they got moved and he got banned, and he's right. You're so full of double standards and lies I'm surprised you can keep anything straight.

I also think you'll never admit that you made a mistake. Like nobody here can see you for what you really are, you little troublemaker.

"not going to talk about them publicly on someone else's site" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? Every time you come here, every time you post you're bringing it up.

Don't you think he's right to be angry? As far as I can tell, you've never said publicly exactly what he did that was so bad he got banned. All you seem to have is some doublespeak or an excuse.

Don't pull any punches. Tell the truth. He got banned because you didn't like being called out on the carpet. You don't like being confronted, so you decided to give him an involuntary break. Then, when it backfired on you, you couldn't back down without looking like an idiot. Which you are, because now everyone knows you for what you are.

Have a nice life. I hope you don't come back without an explanation for your behaviour.

Well, that was certainly full of mischaracterizations and lies.

It appears that some of you have an incorrect scenario made up in your minds because of what you think you may or may not have seen posted.

I'm simply not going to discuss the goings on at the other site on this board.
Everyone knows damn well how to contact me but frankly the ones that seem to be most eager for answers don't even have a dog in the fight.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Go away, troll.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Everyone knows damn well how to contact me but frankly the ones that seem to be most eager for answers don't even have a dog in the fight.

Maybe you consider me one of those that doesn't have a dog in the fight. The first strike was the gun deal a few years ago, the second strike was "banning", the third was your name dropping in posts. You're not very well thought of by many on this site.  Whether or not you believe it unjustified doesn' matter - it is what it is.
Instead of upsetting others and obviously yourself, go on down the road and mark it up as a learning situation . Don't stew on it.
That is a sincere statement just for you, no harm or insult intended. Best advice I can give.
It's simple, if you're not here, you won't get flamed.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you consider me one of those that doesn't have a dog in the fight. The first strike was the gun deal a few years ago, the second strike was "banning", the third was your name dropping in posts. You're not very well thought of by many on this site.  Whether or not you believe it unjustified doesn' matter - it is what it is.
Instead of upsetting others and obviously yourself, go on down the road and mark it up as a learning situation . Don't stew on it.
That is a sincere statement just for you, no harm or insult intended. Best advice I can give.
It's simple, if you're not here, you won't get flamed.

1 although we excahnge IMs about the gun deal the other day,I'm still not clear on the exact exchange that happened because you didn't respond to my re:
2 i didn't ban you,did I? In fact there are only 2 banned members but,again,that is not a subject for this board.
3 I never dropped anyones name for any personal recognition,
IIRC it was about Jerry Mckulek (sp) who is a great shooter.I called him "Jerry" just like I call Dave sevigny "Dave" when referencing him.
I *will* be shooting with Jerry at the Nationals and i *will8 be shooting with him next week as well.
It is a thrill to get to watch top performers like that....although somewhat humbling.

There are members here that do not share the venom toward me as a handful of you do,believe it or not.Hell,i even get invites to go shooting with some of you.
i don't post here often and i certainly don't dwell on being received here.......that ship sailed a looooooonnnnnnng time ago.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Go away, troll.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Go away, troll.

Sister, unfortunately he gets a buzz out of being here. shitze ain't gonna go away because, as has been said previously, he is an instigator. Plus he has an unhealthy lack of confidence,  an overwhelming inferiority complex that makes him justify his behavior and posts.
{BIG, BIG SIGH}
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Agreed. But, if every time he comes here from now on all he gets is "Go away, troll," maybe he'll actually go away.

He has no idea who I am or what I've seen. He doesn't know who I've talked to or what information I'm privy to. To call me a liar the way he did is nothing short of arrogant and libellous, and I can therefore state in all certainty that he IS a troll. And that's all he'll be getting from me.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Agreed. But, if every time he comes here from now on all he gets is "Go away, troll," maybe he'll actually go away.

He has no idea who I am or what I've seen. He doesn't know who I've talked to or what information I'm privy to. To call me a liar the way he did is nothing short of arrogant and libellous, and I can therefore state in all certainty that he IS a troll. And that's all he'll be getting from me.

your fiesty aingt ya........i'm still not convinced your a woman

nothing personal I'm just a skeptic

And all of you quit picking a JP  bunch a damn meanies
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Sister, I don't think we'll be that lucky, He is like a raging flea on a bull elephant's n*ts. Not much of a problem really but a slight annoyance anyway.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, acman...you can ask my husband if I'm a woman or not...I have the stretchmarks to prove it!

::mutters under her breath about bras, tampons, and changing dirty daipers::

::mutters some more...damn men...::
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

No sh*t, Sherlock! And you'd argue with a fence post just for the sake of it!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No sh*t, Sherlock! And you'd argue with a fence post just for the sake of it!

naaa .... I just want to get some chick I don't know to paint acman on her toenails
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#35]
wheres jonny nitro, he was full of shit too, but at least he stuck to his guns and didn't flip flop on what he was arguing about.

and for acman arguing with a fence post: Acman, I like Clinton, he was the best pres since FDR.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
wheres jonny nitro, he was full of shit too, but at least he stuck to his guns and didn't flip flop on what he was arguing about.

MLW>"<

He's still here.
i got a couple of nasty IMs from him.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Go away, troll.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

He's still here.
i got a couple of nasty IMs from him.

Seriously man, I think you are the same prick that was fired from TPS, or what ever that store was in Tulsa, for embezelement (SP?).  So you are a prick on the net and in real life.

Just go back to your site and stroke MB some more.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Go away, troll.

hahahahahahahahahah...........schutze=

ya' know schutze, everytime you post on this fine site it makes me miss JN and I couldn't stand that fucker, you coming over here is like some weird sadomasicist sexual fetish fantasy bullshit, you getting tired of everyone on your own site kissing your ass supermod, so you come over here to get beat up on?

wheres sherrick when you need him? somebody go to walmart and shake him out.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#40]
so if i'm understanding this right, you're saying you want me to leave for good?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Go away, troll.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
so if i'm understanding this right, you're saying you want me to leave for good?

What the fuck ever gave you that idea?

Maybe the fact that we said it???

Ndenway, I wish Johnny Nitro/ Jim Dandy was still here, he was a riot.  JP is just a gay dork!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Dandy/Nitro *is* still here under a different name.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Go away, troll.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:59:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

let me guess what it is?........................schutze
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess what it is?........................schutze

Nah.....can't be........he'd be kicking his own ass for being gay!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess what it is?........................schutze sister

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#48]
No. I don't even know who that is, other than apparently another troll.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:47:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

let me guess what it is?........................schutze sister

haha...........

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go away, troll.

Sister, unfortunately he gets a buzz out of being here. shitze ain't gonna go away because, as has been said previously, he is an instigator. Plus he has an unhealthy lack of confidence,  an overwhelming inferiority complex that makes him justify his behavior and posts.
{BIG, BIG SIGH}

Just wanted to bring that back up again. Ignore the raging flea on the bull elephant's n*ts, he ain't worth the time!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top