Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:23:00 AM EDT
I don't know if this is a doctored pic or not but....here it is..... www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/thread.cfm?threadid=80148&messages=15
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:57:28 AM EDT
1shott is probably having a heart attack over that one! But it ain't real, it's a doctored pic, I can alomst guarentee!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:48:08 PM EDT
I have seen it, I beleive it is a genuine pic.

One thing for sure, I would hate to have to drag that beast out or load it on to my Grizzly..
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:15:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:
I have seen it, I beleive it is a genuine pic.

One thing for sure, I would hate to have to drag that beast out or load it on to my Grizzly..

Drag n load nothin! I'm thinkin them there antlers would make a good place to tie a rope or whatever to! hahahaha
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:13:26 PM EDT
Matt says they have that picture at BassPro. Says it is the real thing - a 400 lb Nebraska corn fed buck! My bad!
Shooting a damn big deer like that will whip your ass trying to get it out unless you have wheels under it. We drug out a 5x5 elk I killed in Colorado with a four wheeler. But we were damned lucky, we drug it across snow! The cow was a little easier, but not much! Plus we were susceptible to being fined for having a vehicle in that area.
I gave up shooting anything over 140 lbs field dressed after that!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:23:32 PM EDT
thats the same pic thats posted in the general hunting section, think it said it was shot in nebraska, not texas.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:07:36 PM EDT
wow
Top Top