Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#1]
just send me a bottle of jack to save on shipping
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, I have just been whupped on and can't hardly stand it!
Acman, send me the 12 pack and I'll see my BIL gets it!
I'll put every last can where the sun doesn't shine. Now I know you would appreciate that!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll put every last can where the sun doesn't shine. Now I know you would appreciate that!

he likes anything to do with areas the sun dont shine
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he likes anything to do with areas the sun dont shine

that and doggie suits, velcro gloves, a tinkie winkie costume and improperly functioning taurus handguns..........................acman said........."in da butt... man".

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
My latest bitch...the quality of the posts here in the Oklahoma section are declining. I hope it's just temporary.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My latest bitch...the quality of the posts here in the Oklahoma section are declining.

only when you are here
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My latest bitch...the quality of the posts here in the Oklahoma section are declining. I hope it's just temporary.

what you wana talk about
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Nothing in particular and I hate to sound like a crypants but it's been getting pretty bad lately. Some of the threads just lack the substance they used to. Not pointing any fingers and not trying to cause trouble or anything.

Hell, maybe it's just me? I don't know...anyway...since this was the bitch thread I figured I'd throw that out there.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nothing in particular and I hate to sound like a crypants but it's been getting pretty bad lately. Some of the threads just lack the substance they used to. Not pointing any fingers and not trying to cause trouble or anything.

Hell, maybe it's just me? I don't know...anyway...since this was the bitch thread I figured I'd throw that out there.

serious

I was serious in this thread and hardly any response............
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Damn twobravo, your acting like a kindergarten cop, have you been reading the post on the other site again?

and yeah, your right about the quality of the post lately, but I attribute that to the economy, price of gas and Gdub, it'll get better, always does.

Did I ever mention I like Clinton?, I only asked that since I know how much acman likes to hear it.........

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I was serious in this thread and hardly any response............

Hey, I was damned serious in that thread and gave plenty of responses. Yeah, some were a little wise ass - but done in good fun!
But you do have to admit, we did get some good information up about the AR gas system and ejector/extractor, bolt carrier/bolt assembly, etc.
As far as the quality of threads, bring some issues up adn you'll get some responses.
Some of us rag on each other every chance we get. Some may not be funny to others, but some of us think it's hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I was almost serious on a post or two....and fairly serious on the rest Mr acmantuarus
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I was almost serious on a post or two....and fairly serious on the rest

me too, but then I started getting pissed and decided to go back to my happy go lucky demeanor.

MLW>"<
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top