Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 1:53:08 PM EDT
Ahhh just had a great dinner, CHICKEN FRIED VENISON BACKSTRAP, from that yearling buck I took a few weeks ago, MIGHTY FINE.....

Ahhhhhh now to sit back and relax...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:19:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:
Ahhh just had a great dinner, CHICKEN FRIED VENISON BACKSTRAP, from that yearling buck I took a few weeks ago, MIGHTY FINE.....

Ahhhhhh now to sit back and relax...................and ejoy the smell of the neighbors sewage

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:26:55 PM EDT
That's IT! I'm goin' down to the folks' house tomorrow to go freezer-shopping. You know, where you go raid somebody else's freezer to fill your own? Yep, goin' tomorrow.

venison. bluegold sausage. bacon. hams. steaks. yum...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:57:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2005 3:00:15 PM EDT by danc46]

Originally Posted By 1shott:

Ahhhhhh now to sit back and relax...

Does the chicken fried backstrap beat jalapeno&cheddar summer sausage and sand plum wine in taste?

I THINK NOT!
My venison is undoubtedly better than yours! Mine was eating green wheat and corn, not acorns!
And of course, it's in my freezer, and not yours!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:00:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sister:
That's IT! I'm goin' down to the folks' house tomorrow to go freezer-shopping. You know, where you go raid somebody else's freezer to fill your own? Yep, goin' tomorrow.

family cattle ranch........hamburger, steak, sausage,.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:00:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sister:

I just ran out of the 10 rolls i bought this year, tha is the best stuff {besides the stuff my mom has made from her hogs up in washington}. that stuff goes with everything yumy!!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:16:58 AM EDT
don't they package that sausage up in jones?

MLW>"<
Top Top