Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

The idea of a civil liberties (ahem) group arguing that it's unconstitutional for the government to forbid a lesser governmental body from forcing someone to engage in an activity is just mind boggling.  I miss the good old days when there was at least lip service paid to the concept of local governments only having the power to do things explicitly authorized by the state government...
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]

I do not believe those immune compromised students did not wear masks (if they ever attended public schools in person) before the COVID attack. So, why they are in grave danger now??
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I still see people walking and driving by themselves wearing masks.  Mind control is scary.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I still see people walking and driving by themselves wearing masks.  Mind control is scary.
View Quote

Lol!  I have staff at my school still wearing CLOTH masks... outside... by themselves.  It's effing bizarre... and breaks down along political lines quite clearly...
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top