Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2017 3:04:47 PM EDT
Thinking about getting one. Does anyone know if the state of VA will have legality issues with this? Just wondering...

Link Here. There are some video reviews on YouTube, also.

ETA: ATF Approval Letter
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would they?  I believe VA relies on the federal definition of what constitutes a "machinegun."

And the Feds have determined the Echo is not a machinegun.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this another one of those "binary triggers"?  Let me guess - costs more than a new AR?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, Dominion21. That's what I thought, but wanted to double check.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this another one of those "binary triggers"?  Let me guess - costs more than a new AR?
View Quote
yes, and no.

it costs as much as a new AR
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
yes, and no.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes, and no.

Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#6]
What, don't want to spend almost $500 for a trigger?

I mean, I do.....but It's $500
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:19:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I haven't pulled the trigger (pun intended) on one, yet. I've gotta think about this. I'll need to catch myself at a weak time, maybe after a few drinks. LOL.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, it was either buy an echo for my sbr , or build a whole pistol
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Whenever I get some spare cash, I want that stock (Troy?) that looks like the AAC Honey Badger stock.  I've got a Honey Badger now that is using the shockwave blade, but a legit stock is going to look killer on that thing.  I think that's $500 as well.

Maybe one of these years I'll get around to shooting it.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 6:43:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Just wondering if the OP picked up the Echo trigger or not. I had really wanted one as well.
If so, how fun/accurate/reliable, etc is it?  I wonder if they will ban these too now that the nra opened the door to atf review of the slide fire stocks.....  
Such a shame all around.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope. I never got it. I looked at them the other day, again... if they were just a little cheaper.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:33:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just wondering if the OP picked up the Echo trigger or not. I had really wanted one as well.
If so, how fun/accurate/reliable, etc is it?  I wonder if they will ban these too now that the nra opened the door to atf review of the slide fire stocks.....  
Such a shame all around.....
View Quote
My brother just ordered one a week ago, I'll let you know if its worth it. I think it will be, and plan on getting one someday soon
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 5:38:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nope. I never got it. I looked at them the other day, again... if they were just a little cheaper.....
View Quote
it isn't the cost of the trigger that hurts so much as the ammo you burn through

as long as you have somewhere to shoot it they can be great fun

echo trigger mrp cqb 12" piston
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I got the last in-stock Echo trigger on the face of the planet from QT during their Columbus Day sale...at 20% OFF!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top