Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/13/2006 2:17:00 PM EDT
I've gotta get mine done already and I'm having communication problems with both of the guys I wanted to do this with originally. That's why I want to keep it local. I can pay well.

All I need is the standard conversion to pistol grip/stock/G2 trigger group - I have all the parts already. A huge bonus if you can install the TDI rail system I have for the front.

I'm willing to pay 200$+ for the whole job.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:03:05 PM EDT
Not local, but the first guy that comes to mind is Tony Rumore of Tromix Corp. Everything he has done for me has been first rate and he is a master with Saiga's.

Steve
Hallmark Small Arms
804-986-7409
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:38:50 PM EDT
I'm still waiting for my saiga 20 round 308 prototype mag form him, he said he had to work out some issues first, but that it was mine. I can't wait. BUT local is the key here.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:40:43 AM EDT
I wasn't gonna go tromix, but he can put on a vortex and my tdi rail system, both of which no other gunsmith said he could do. so I'm going with tony.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:14:19 AM EDT
Well i ain't no professional gunsmith but i did convert my Saiga and would be willing to help you for free. But i am sure that you will be happy with Tony's work.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:31:26 AM EDT
that's ok. two VERY reputable gunsmiths said they couldn't get a vortex on or my TDI rail system. Tony didn't hesitate. Though he did say the saiga 308 mag project was dead.
Top Top