Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/2/2006 6:55:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 7:15:37 AM EDT by Hallmark_Ent]
How about we create a tacked thread where any call for help regarding RKBA political action is required.

I think it would go a long way to getting Grassroots efforts in the spotlight.

Comments? Good Idea, bad idea, voice your opinion here.

Steve
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:55:28 AM EDT
Nah. Having it all in one thread means you have to sift through any new posts to get info on new requests unless the originator or a mod updates the first post. I'd rather a post per need.

Everyone interested in doing anything should really sign up for VCDL's updates. They're a great source of info of what's going on. Most of the time when I find stuff here, it's already been sent in a VCDL alert.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:22:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BennyFranklin:
Nah. Having it all in one thread means you have to sift through any new posts to get info on new requests unless the originator or a mod updates the first post. I'd rather a post per need.

Everyone interested in doing anything should really sign up for VCDL's updates. They're a great source of info of what's going on. Most of the time when I find stuff here, it's already been sent in a VCDL alert.

Ditto! You don't evne have to be a member to be on the alert list, but membership is only $15/yr
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:55:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pevrs114:
Ditto! You don't evne have to be a member to be on the alert list, but membership is only $15/yr

Not to mention that I can't think of a even halfway legit excuse as to why any firearms enthusiast in Virginia wouldn't join. It's only $15 and you can sign up online so you don't even have to lick a stamp, so even being a slacker isn't an excuse. http://www.vcdl.org/
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:13:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:34:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/3/2006 4:35:27 AM EDT by Hallmark_Ent]
Maybe, if a RKBA issue comes up, the mod's could tack the thread for the period needed, then after the event let it run off the board.

Trying to think of a good way to make sure as many people get notified that volunteers are needed.

So, if everyone subscribed to VCDL Alert no one would miss a call for volunteers.

Steve.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:34:03 AM EDT
Top Top