Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:15:44 AM EDT
as his parting shot at virginians, warner is gonna try to prove through dna that va executed an innocent man . if he gets his wish, he'll have paved the way for incoming governor, kane, to suspend any further executions and probably get a moratorium on the death sentence. hell, even if the evidence doesn't prove anything, they'll spin it to create doubt about the process...lying conniving sacks of shit!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:23:21 AM EDT
Warner has dragged his feet on it this long though. DNA and a mountain of other evidence has the guy pegged as the killer. The prosecutor of the case doesn't seem to be too worried about additional tests. I see Warner's move more as appeasement than trying to actually make a point.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:01:56 AM EDT
Well looks like Coleman was guilty.

From CNN Article:
Supporter: 'A kick in the stomach'

James McCloskey, executive director of Centurion Ministries, had been fighting to prove Coleman's innocence since 1988. The two shared Coleman's final meal together -- cold slices of pizza -- just a few hours before Coleman was executed.

"I now know that I was wrong. Indeed, this is a bitter pill to swallow," McCloskey said in a statement, describing Thursday's findings as "a kick in the stomach."

Death penalty advocates welcomed the results. "Stop the presses -- it turns out that rapists and killers are also liars," Michael Paranzino, president of a group called Throw Away the Key, said in a statement.

Coleman can find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:49:25 AM EDT
That sure didn't work.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:58:21 AM EDT
Virginia puts more felons to death per capita than any other state.

LETS'S KEEP IT THAT WAY!

We're #1!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:42:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Virginia puts more felons to death per capita than any other state.

LETS'S KEEP IT THAT WAY!

We're #1!

And second only to Texas in sheer number of executions without adjusting for population. MJD
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:50:22 AM EDT
Waste of time and money(ours) sending that DNA away. They should make the defence team pay for these tests.
Top Top