Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 1:48:49 PM EDT
looking for a piece of owner financed land up to 20 acres or smaller with options to buy more . would like a pond or stream  some kind of water on the property for animal use. must be gun friendly close to fish and hunt. also i have a home here in eastern va worth 150.000 if some one had a good deal and would pay off the 58 g i owe we could swap places . west point  school system is one of the best in the state, work is close, sewer water garbage pick up, tax are reasonable neighbor hood is nice shopping close library post office fire dept police school less that 2 miles  . home has 5 bed rooms one bath  large living room dining room and eat in kitchen laundry room also. closed in sun porch big deck  nice yard . two plus car garage with 1/2 bath nice shop. shed in the yard . located on a dead end street very little traffic on actual street. neighbors are good people. 45 miles from down town richmond. close to all three rivers 15 min from williamsburg . e mail me if you have or know of some thing [email protected] thanks  rick
http://photobucket.com/albums/v490/rickm/house/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top