Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2003 6:14:22 AM EDT
Does anybody have any information on this show or a link?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
huh, old dominion used to do gunshows in leesberg but a check of their site doesn't show it http://www.odgs.org/.

sorry can't seem to find anything.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:06:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I checked Old Dominion and Guns and Knives.
Recieved a postcard in the mail for it.  Hopefully the wife didn't throw it out.  
Thanks.  When I find it I will post it in here.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, i got the little post card too.
But the Leesburg show is not worth the trip IMO.

The Dale City one in Oct 4/5 is marginally better.

There's one in Bealton on Oct 11/12.

The C&E Richomnd show is on Oct 18.
DD
(edited because i can't read my own calendar)
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Found the postcard.  It was Old Dominion and in Leesburg but it is not on either of their website for events.  

It is at the National Guard Armory 41905 Loudon Center Place if anyone is interested.  I have never been to this one.  I like the C&E shows better.

I need to attend just to find a Mossy 500 muzzleloader barrel and check it out.  I need to find this as soon as possible before the season opens.  

That and find a good deal on some Reloader 15 for dad.  Anyone have any hook ups - 5lbs. less than $80?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:32:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate to say this because things may have changed, but the leesburg armory is only half the size of the Dale City location, and the last time i was there, they could not even fill it up with vendors. A third of the hall was empty. Hopefully, you'll find what you are looking for.
DD
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Leesburg show is worthless, I might attend it if admission was free.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I concur about the leesburg show,It blows...Unless of course your looking for some jerky or beat up C&R stuff............UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#8]
So did anyone go?  Was there an actual show or was the calander wrong?

Any good?

Feedback.............
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So did anyone go?  Was there an actual show or was the calander wrong?

Any good?

Feedback.............

The only thing that told me of the show was the post card.  The website wasn't showing the show and dates.

IT REALLY SUCKED!!!!!!  I blew through there in about 10 minutes.  Mostly older military weapons and several tables of pistols.  There weren't any tables for reloading supplies and the ammo selection sucked as bad as the show.  Only sold boxes and no battle packs or cases.

Lesson learned:  Waste of time as told to me before the show.  Was just wishing they had a Mossberg muzzleloader barrel for the upcoming season.  NO LUCK THERE EITHER.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top