Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 5:09:53 AM EDT
interested in shooting tomorrow?  It looks like mother nature will spoil my other plans so I might as well get some range time in.  If it's not raining too hard I'd like to go to the outdoor range in Pungo.  Any other ideas?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Marc, I'll have to pass. After the kids baseball season ends I'll have some more saturdays free. As to are aware, just have to use extra staples when it it rains, otherwise it's covered!

Mark
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:11:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll go if it's not pouring down rain.....
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]
What time do they open down there?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#4]
My girl is in town this weekend so its a no-go.

Plus half my weapons are out being fixed or hot rodded.

Plus I've got to mow the grass in the AM so I can play in the PM.

Have fun and be safe...

PS, whoever stands next to Scott when he fires his carbine better be wearing a nomex suit and extra hearing protection. That carbine is LOUD and the muzzle flash is huge!

EDITED TO ADD: Plus he's a dork!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I have my kids this weekend, so no-go for me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#6]
mark, Slacker & Ross - We'll have to schedule a date and time when the majority of us can get down there.

bvmjethead - If it's pouring I'll probably end up going to Lynnhaven.  How does that work for you?

HEY, My 100th post!!!  Glad I could share it with my fellow Virginia AR owners!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
He M4ARC, I got the Lower Assembly ordered on tuesday. Just waiting for them to call me to pick it up, thanks. Just the bolt now.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He M4ARC, I got the Lower Assembly ordered on tuesday. Just waiting for them to call me to pick it up, thanks. Just the bolt now.  

Hurry up and get it finished so you can join us!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
bvmjethead - If it's pouring I'll probably end up going to Lynnhaven.  How does that work for you?

It works for me except I don't have a membership to Lynhaven.............

So where and when?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:59:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't go

My wife is on call today and is going into work soon so I have to stay home with the little one.  Tomorrow is out too but let's touch bases mid week and see if next Saturday works for everyone.  Sorry.

Marc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top