Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 4:31:18 PM EDT
Hey guys...I just moved to Quincy and am wondering where the nearest rifle range is at.  Any suggestions are welcome.  Thanks.

Henry
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey guys...I just moved to Quincy and am wondering where the nearest rifle range is at.  Any suggestions are welcome.  Thanks.

Henry

You bet buddy! We have an excellent shooting range about 25 minutes away in Barry, Il. called PASA. It has a ton of pistol ranges, .22 caliber ranges, and a couple rifle ranges with one of them going out to 600 yards. They shoot pistol and rifle matches out there pretty regularly. The best part is that it only costs $25 a year to join. I am a life member there. Now I cross the bridge every once in awhile to Missouri to shoot on their DOC ranges. There is one in near Lewistown at an area call Deer Ridge which is about 50 minutes away and there's one about an hour away in the other direction of which the name escapes me right now. These DOC areas have a 25 yard range, a 50 yard range and a 100 yard range and are self regulated. Just clean up your mess when you leave. I normally will take a trash bag along to pick up irresponsible shooters messes when I go to those ranges. There is also a private gun club in Hannibal, Missouri which is about 30 minutes away from Quincy which I've been meaning to check out but is on the back burner of things to do. If you have any questions or need any help while here give me an e-mail. Quincy's a great little city.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks man.  I am really surprised there isn't one right near Quincy, but those all sound like great options.  I will probably try to join the one in Barry.  Thanks again
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks man.  I am really surprised there isn't one right near Quincy, but those all sound like great options.  I will probably try to join the one in Barry.  Thanks again

You're welcome!

Top Top