Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 12:41:41 AM EDT
i'm kinda not been knowing what i wanna do for a job.. then i relised IL has a handful of firearms manufacturers .. and are not to far of a drive.....

now.... am i just dreaming.. or is it a possibility i could eventually get a job with one of them? as of right now i have no college at all...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:23:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i'm kinda not been knowing what i wanna do for a job.. then i relised IL has a handful of firearms manufacturers .. and are not to far of a drive.....

now.... am i just dreaming.. or is it a possibility i could eventually get a job with one of them? as of right now i have no college at all...

If one does not dream, ones dream can not come true.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought that at one time.  Now I am that one.

Depending on where you are at you have a few to pick from in the QC area.

Pat
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:25:52 AM EDT
[#3]
i am a field R&D technician for ballistic engineering

i just wish they would pay me

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Krebs Custom is looking for a CNC operator.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I put out Resumes in that area I will start a job with John Deere in April. (Engineering) I would have loved to get with one of the gun maker but John Deere is a great opportunity for me.
My point: sent out your information you never know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top