Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/12/2006 12:41:41 AM EDT
i'm kinda not been knowing what i wanna do for a job.. then i relised IL has a handful of firearms manufacturers .. and are not to far of a drive.....

now.... am i just dreaming.. or is it a possibility i could eventually get a job with one of them? as of right now i have no college at all...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:23:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bushmaster1:
i'm kinda not been knowing what i wanna do for a job.. then i relised IL has a handful of firearms manufacturers .. and are not to far of a drive.....

now.... am i just dreaming.. or is it a possibility i could eventually get a job with one of them? as of right now i have no college at all...

If one does not dream, ones dream can not come true.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:31:49 AM EDT
I thought that at one time. Now I am that one.

Depending on where you are at you have a few to pick from in the QC area.

Pat
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:25:52 AM EDT
i am a field R&D technician for ballistic engineering

i just wish they would pay me

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:08:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bushmaster1:

Krebs Custom is looking for a CNC operator.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:40:28 PM EDT
I put out Resumes in that area I will start a job with John Deere in April. (Engineering) I would have loved to get with one of the gun maker but John Deere is a great opportunity for me.
My point: sent out your information you never know.
Top Top