Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2003 1:00:43 PM EDT

Well....

i was kind of hoping to get his view on things.

instead, i get a list of stuff we already know.

How much do you wanna bet my letter went straight to the trash after reading the subject line. Oh well.....

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, he invited you over for breakfast! What an honor. I quickly scanned over the letter, quite a history leason. I must have missed the part where he said that he would stand up for the gun owners/industry.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
My junk pile on my desk is out of control, so I can't find the letter he sent me. But it sure appears to be the same one you got....
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah if your ever in Washington come on by for some donuts and two day old coffee, and by the way I'm not running again so I'll whore myself out to whoever is going to take care of me the best.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Well....

i was kind of hoping to get his view on things.

instead, i get a list of stuff we already know.

How much do you wanna bet my letter went straight to the trash after reading the subject line. Oh well.....

It went into the trash right next to mine. I got EXACTLY the same letter from him!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top