Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2017 7:41:02 PM EDT
Does anyone know? I have free tickets to go tonight.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Last couple times I've been to events on the strip in the last year have had metal detectors. Ymmv.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 12:20:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time I went the detectors were set up and I had to make a very long walk back to the car to stash the piece.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Gotta get one of those ceramic Glock 7s!
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Last three I went to on the strip had no detectors, but the damn orleans arena did....
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last three I went to on the strip had no detectors, but the damn orleans arena did....
View Quote
That's odd, I've seen a couple of shows at the Orleans, and no detectors at either.  Been a while though, things may have changed.  I know they don't allow firearms at their Viva Las Vegas car shows, but concealed is concealed, every time I've gone.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top