Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 9:39:01 AM EDT
Not really. But I do want to do a little spotlighting, and was hoping someone could recommend a good area, please.
Just PM me if you don't want your secret hunting grounds to be known to the public.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#1]
It doesn't get much better than our secret spot.  CD
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been getting some practice as well, got 32 couple weeks ago
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Would just like to thank you and HK94bunghole for inviting me
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time we went out, we got 142 jacks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My truck just doesnt hold that many people.  Unless you wanna take your rig
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My truck just doesnt hold that many people.  Unless you wanna take your rig

might have been a option had I been invited
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, but it would be nice to switch up spots to not utterly decimate the population.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but it would be nice to switch up spots to not utterly decimate the population.

"This" ^^^  "IS" what CrEePiNg DeAtH is all about !!!!!!...........remember, the last 20 or so bunnies, we didnt even use a spotlight.......we came up on em' sooooo fast - they never knew what hit them

But Yeah, use a different spot............decimate somewhere else
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"This" ^^^  "IS" what CrEePiNg DeAtH is all about !!!!!!...........remember, the last 20 or so bunnies, we didnt even use a spotlight.......we came up on em' sooooo fast - they never knew what hit them

But Yeah, use a different spot............decimate somewhere else

Got a new death dealing machine....needs a little work but it'll allow for 4 person quick exit ambush.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:07:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Got a new death dealing machine....needs a little work but it'll allow for 4 person quick exit ambush.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs297.snc4/41184_1384667782983_1420656364_30924521_2571961_n.jpg

Sweet !!..............as long as it can get away from a Loon in a BMW

Maybe hook up that trailer in the background..............for a 6-man team ??....since we're runnin' 5 now............
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs297.snc4/41184_1384667782983_1420656364_30924521_2571961_n.jpg

Maybe hook up that trailer in the background..............for a 6-man team ??....since we're runnin' 5 now............

SS, you need to hitch your boat to that! We can take at least four more shooters, and conduct naval assaults on the little bastards!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Let's rock it!

I haven't killed much since being back in the land of milk and honey.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Let's rock it!

Yeah you're back, the Monkey is back. There's Craig from Bullyseye. Lot's of people can play.

FLB, was that your white Wrangler with Bravo Company stickers by BestBuy several days ago?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

SS, you need to hitch your boat to that! We can take at least four more shooters, and conduct naval assaults on the little bastards!!

If nothing else we can get at least 4-6 more shooters in the back for quick deployment.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's rock it!

Yeah you're back, the Monkey is back. There's Craig from Bullyseye. Lot's of people can play.

FLB, was that your white Wrangler with Bravo Company stickers by BestBuy several days ago?

Nah my Wangler got totaled last March when we got that last snow and ice storm.

Let me know when we plan this and I can request the time off, since my new job seems to have taken my suggestion of "yeah give me any hours you want whatever not like I'm doin' anything else with my time" to heart and I haven't had a solid whole day off in like two weeks.

derp holy crap I'm so sleepy I can't even type straight.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's rock it!

Nah my Wangler got totaled last March when we got that last snow and ice storm.

Let me know when we plan this and I can request the time off, since my new job seems to have taken my suggestion of "yeah give me any hours you want whatever not like I'm doin' anything else with my time" to heart and I haven't had a solid whole day off in like two weeks.

derp holy crap I'm so sleepy I can't even type straight.

Sounds like you should change your screen name to "FairlyStressedOut"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top