BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:05:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
THAT is some funny shit man!

I'm still crackin' up.

PS: Fuck Em' if they don't have a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
God, I love this series.

Anybody else notice that the AK the Pastor is wildly firing into the air is a trace of that cute little chibi-fied Airsoft AK they sell in Cheaper Than Dirt?

Flash still needs a fucking native volume control. I hate having to DECRANK'D the old Bose that's so quiet under normal audio playback that I have to strain to hear, but in the Flash player, it rattles the dishes in the kitchen. Jesus H. Christ, folks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Offensive? No! Funny as hell and right on the money. What's offensive is rioting, burning, and killing over cartoons in the name of religion.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:57:36 AM EDT
[#5]
To paraphrase Dr. Adam Thrasher, creator of the most awesome comic strip ever - Space Moose (Mirror, the orignal site long ago went down like a twelve year old Thailander when he became a Respected Physician and leader in the field of cybernetics and myoelectrics and hopefully one day we'll get to see Dr. Thrasher's dream of electro-turbocharged Omega-class Cyber Zombies roaming the countryside):

"Space Moose has never offended an intelligent person."

I, personally, have always taken that to mean that anybody of moderate intellect should be impervious to offense, that it is either a prerequisite to or a condition of being intelligent.

If anybody is offended by anything anybody else says, then they are obviously not of at least moderate intelligence.

Muslims get offended by scribbldiegook of some guy with a 'Hi! My Name Is Muhamet!' namebadge brandishing a homemade explosive as a turban.

Muslims are therefore not of moderate intellect.

Q.E.D.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck them if it offends them.  What OFFENDS me is some whack job flying planes loaded with our citizens into our buildings!  If they can't handle a cartoon, tough.  Go hug a camel and pray.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#7]
That was awesome! I m sending that to  all my military buddies. Man I just tried to send this to my buds at the US army and it bounced back as content violation...WTF!!! Man we are too PC- no wonder they see us as infidels and pussies. Fuck em and their Kamels.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#8]
You know growing up...in the 50s-60s we had an old saying that about everyone went by...you know the old line..."sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me".  What the hell happened to that....its like everyone is a cry baby...WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA he called me a name...better than getting punched in the nose pal. I simply detest the cry babies....fuck em all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top