Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 1:08:58 PM EDT
I was on my way to Black Rifle Armory today, going 93 sb, and saw a bunch of unmarked vehicles going north. Two helicopters circling over by the Charleston curve. Leaving BRA, saw an armored SWAT vehicle getting on the fwy nb. Dang...what is with all these f*&tards shooting at police lately?  

www.kvvutv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4480375
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
They'll reap what they sow.      
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Metro is not an agency to fuck with to begin with, and right now they are very sensitive after losing Officer Prendes last week.

A Fuck-up would have to be really missing most of his screws to be ponting ANYTHING, even a ballpoint pen at Metro right now. Do these inbred fucks think that the police are going to cuddle them and sing Kumbaya?

If another cop gets killed I can guarantee that the old timers at Metro will push Bill Young aside and take the reins to handle this shit. If that happens it will be just like Ralph Lamb days and it will be open season on the bad guys, ALL bad guys.

I pity the fool that fucks with Metro right now.

THUG LIFE and GANGSTA'S
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:56:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Metro is not an agency to fuck with to begin with, and right now they are very sensitive after losing Officer Prendes last week.

A Fuck-up would have to be really missing most of his screws to be ponting ANYTHING, even a ballpoint pen at Metro right now. Do these inbred fucks think that the police are going to cuddle them and sing Kumbaya?

If another cop gets killed I can guarantee that the old timers at Metro will push Bill Young aside and take the reins to handle this shit. If that happens it will be just like Ralph Lamb days and it will be open season on the bad guys, ALL bad guys.

THUG LIFE and GANGSTA'S

Amen to that!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I responded to the scene today...it was like a war zone.

Quoted:

THUG LIFE and GANGSTA'S

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4480329&nav=15MU

Police standoff ends with shooter dead
Feb 9, 2006, 06:36 PM PST  Email to a Friend  Printer Friendly Version    

A police shoot out and standoff at a local apartment complex ended around 5:30 Thursday afternoon and now the shooting suspect is dead. A SWAT team exchanged gunfire with the man and apparently had no choice but to shoot him dead. There's still no explanation for why the man shot at officers in the first place.

Earlier in the day shots were fired at police officers at the Woodridge Villas Apartment complex near the intersection Owens and Eastern. The shooter fired many shots at officers from an apartment balcony. Two officers were pinned down but were rescued when a SWAT team moved in

Two people were taken into custody and officers continued to negotiate with the shooter for several hours. Nearby residents were evacuated and several schools in the area went into lockdown for several hours.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I responded to the scene today...it was like a war zone.

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4480329&nav=15MU

Police standoff ends with shooter dead
Feb 9, 2006, 06:36 PM PST  Email to a Friend  Printer Friendly Version    

A police shoot out and standoff at a local apartment complex ended around 5:30 Thursday afternoon and now the shooting suspect is dead. A SWAT team exchanged gunfire with the man and apparently had no choice but to shoot him dead. There's still no explanation for why the man shot at officers in the first place.

Earlier in the day shots were fired at police officers at the Woodridge Villas Apartment complex near the intersection Owens and Eastern. The shooter fired many shots at officers from an apartment balcony. Two officers were pinned down but were rescued when a SWAT team moved in

Two people were taken into custody and officers continued to negotiate with the shooter for several hours. Nearby residents were evacuated and several schools in the area went into lockdown for several hours.

Very Fucked-up. Just two days after Sgt. Prendes was laid to rest. This incident really pisses me off.

I'm really glad to hear that you're safe Bro.

BTW: Why isn't the shooter a grease spot?

Just wonderin'.

Joe
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:34:31 PM EDT
[#8]
He's dead now.........

Guess Allah didn't save him like he thought!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:22:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
He's dead now.........

Guess Allah didn't save him like he thought!

Was he a Mooooooooose Lum?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top