Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 8:57:01 AM EDT
Hi Guy's

My brother in law just moved out your way to Fernley and it's last minute Christmas shopping time.

Do you all have any good gun stores in the Fernley area that you prefer?

I was hoping to be able to call in and maybe get him a gift certificate or store credit or something along those lines.

Thanks!

- LdyGunner
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#1]
drive 20 minutes and go to fallon or reno.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Any Store Names and Phone numbers would help. I'm not in NV, so I will have to call.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
frontier liqour in fallon and  sportsmanswarehouse in reno are the ones i go to.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Get him a gift card at http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/

That's the best place in town with a FULL selection...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Main Street Pawn has a good selection of guns, and the owner is a very friendly guy. It is the only real gun shop in town, as far as I know. He charges cost +10% on special orders.

The True Value hardware store sells guns, also..they usually have an AK, an SKS, etc...only 6-8 guns total.

I bought my Vector AK from Main Street Pawn, and the owner liked it so much that he ordered another to add to his selection for sale.

Main Street Pawn
80 East Main Street, Fernley, NV 89408
(775) 575-2122
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hi Guy's

My brother in law just moved out your way to Fernley and it's last minute Christmas shopping time.

Do you all have any good gun stores in the Fernley area that you prefer?

I was hoping to be able to call in and maybe get him a gift certificate or store credit or something along those lines.

Thanks!

- LdyGunner

As already stated I bet he would love a gift card from Sportsmans Warehouse I know I would one stop shopping and the drive into Reno is nothing
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Y'all!

Those are some great suggestions, I am sure he'll be happy with a gift certificate to Sportsman's Warehouse. I know I would.

Should a newbie non-Ar shooting guy wander through here wondering what to get his PITA sister-in-law who likes EBR's  for christmas here's my christmas wish list:

JP trigger
JP Speed Hammer
JP Free Float Tube
Ace M4 Socom stock
V-Tac Sling
F2 Comp

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top