Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2003 2:41:19 PM EDT
For Sale, Mossberg Model 500A1 9 shot parkerized unfired. It came with only a pistol grip stock when new, Ive put a wood Mossberg 500 butt stock on it and still have original pistol grip. This model is almost identical to the 590 except no bayonet lug. Also has heat shield, 20 inch cylinder bore 12 GA. All factory.
Also have a WASR 10 hi-cap with tig welded on muzzle brake(1 mag)in black wood. Has about 100 rounds fired thru it, runs great. Also comes with a camo stock set with extra gas tube and East German brown plastic stock set. Also a ventilated upper handguard gas tube.
ATI SKS folding stock with gas tube with the black plastic. 2 wooden chinese gas tube covers, a Chinese camo AK gas tube with camo wood and bottom handguard in camo.
Can take pics of all if interested. will trade for AR-15 in new to excellent condition. Either buy it all or trade for the AR-15. Im in Reno.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
OldTroop, are you in Vegas??
If so, bring your stuff to Sloan next Saturday.  Lots of potential buyers/traders will be out.

Link Posted: 10/14/2003 7:54:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Rick Im in Reno.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive decided to take everything to the Big Reno Gun Show in November, 14-16 its a 3 day show for the public but dealers setup on thursday.  I used to set up there for years. In 3 days they get about 16,000 people who come thru there. It used to the Shotgun News Show but was bought out by a local guy. I'll be able to sell everything I take and find a nice AR-15 also.
Any of you going to available then go to the show, its one of the biggest you will ever go to. You can usually find some pretty good deals there.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ive decided to take everything to the Big Reno Gun Show in November, 14-16 its a 3 day show for the public but dealers setup on thursday.  I used to set up there for years. In 3 days they get about 16,000 people who come thru there. It used to the Shotgun News Show but was bought out by a local guy. I'll be able to sell everything I take and find a nice AR-15 also.
Any of you going to available then go to the show, its one of the biggest you will ever go to. You can usually find some pretty good deals there.

I'm planning on going. I'll be meeting Akira there.
It's an OK show. I have been to several larger shows though. Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#5]
True there are bigger shows but for Nevada its the biggest. There used to one in southern kali called "The Great Western" I understand it was huge. I set up at the Hilton Reno shows(The Big Show its called now) for years but due to health problems stopped. I want a new gun and the easiest way to get it is to go to show and get a table for 4 days(3 for the public). Im not sure of where I'll be setting up they havent assigned me a table yet but garanteed I'll have one(already paid for it). My last name is Taylor so you might be able to track me down, hope to see you there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top