Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 3:03:33 PM EDT
If you missed it, you missed out, more pics to follow.

My supper HOOCH, Just the right amount of shade.

The firing line.

Under my net,

HKJAY's new toy, a AK5 (FNC)

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow,,, that was very nice. I will be there this month for sure to meet you guys and by that time my project M4A3 will be done.

Later and Regards, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats a M4A3???

I know a M4 ---standard A2 upper
        M4A1 -detachable handel A2 sights

Heres my 2 M4A1's

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
isnt the m4a3 an m4 with an a3 upper receiver????
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:29:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes Bigedmond, it is the M4 with the A3 upper. I spent a lot times with my bolt rifles and it's time for me to get an AR.

Nice M4 set-up you got there Larry and they are all pre-bans. I am jealousssssss nowwwwww,,,aarrgghh!!! LOL.

I am planning to go to the PIT tomorrow at around 11:00am to shoot my bolt rifles. If anyone is interested, I will meet you there.

Cheers and Regards, Badnews_III

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#5]
SORRY GUYES, AS OF YET, THERE IS NO MOD. # A3 IN THE M4 FAMILY. Theres just 2 mod.:

M4----- A2 sights non-detachable handle.

M4A1----A2 sights detachable handle.

THERES IS A M16A3, The USMC went to them just recently, It's a A2 RIFLE with a flat top and a KNIGHTS RAIL on it.

ITS ALL IN BLACK AND WHITE GUYS:

JANES
AND THE ARMY TM ON THE M4

HERES A LINK TO SOME AWESOME M4 PICS AND INFO.
media.militaryphotos.net/photos/view_album.php?set_albumName=M4_Carbine

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE SEMI'S ARE CALLED!!!!

-----------------------------------------

BADNEWS,

THESE ARENT PRE-BANS

TOP M4A1 is AUTO
BOTTOM is a LE M4A1

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Hi Larry, Thanks for the info on the M4's. I am new to this AR things and I am more into this bolt rifle things. Just getting started with the Ar's. I saw the bayonet lugs on the uppers that's why I thought they are pre-bans. Your M4's are really nice, I really like the set-up of the top one.

Regards, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Bad, I might be able to make it out there tomorrow... Whats your real name?
-Mike
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you guyes know that on the 12th at SLOAN, BATTLE RIFLES.COM is doing the west cost get together and shoot, I'm going what the hell, Sounds fun!!!!

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Ya, I heard about that event.. Looks fun.. I'll try and go to it.

Doesnt look like I'll be able to get the day off work tomorrow.. Even tho I'll have nothing to do. :|
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I want to see the video that Rick's holding...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:28:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I want to see the video that Rick's holding...

Hey Gunbert,
The video is going to have to wait a few more days.  I have been slammed this week and I am in L.A. today and tomorrow.  I will try to get something up by Sunday.  The "kill the AK" video is classic!  The tannerite setting off the car alarms is pretty cool too.  Later

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top