Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 4:51:24 PM EDT
I'm high bidder, you guys want to break this up into 5 acre parcels?

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2322463317&category=15841&rd=1
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Coolness, Looks like the site for the next all nevada meet!  Put me in for 10 acres (depending on max bid of course)  Does the cabin come with it??

How serious are you in bidding it up?  What are the taxes?  If you are serious about this, I would recommend creating a corp and splitting it up via shares.  Just a thought.

Where do you come up with this shit wolf!?!

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got my bid at $2000 right now, I'm just havin some fun..it will sell for probably between 5-10k. I have bid on a few lots in that area, I bid $700 for this one and it sold for $916... cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2321670057&category=15841&rd=1

Now if I could find about 3-4 other serious parties I know of a great place. A guy has been trying to see his property in Rachel for about 2 years now, he has been asking $35,000 but I know he will take $25,000. The place is 5 acres, fenced (it isn't cheap to fence 5 acres), has a nice well that pumps the sweetest water on earth, hooked up to electricity (bill is about $20 a month), has 2 fully furnished trailers, one is in fair shape the other is in great shape, AC blows cold and has new appliances, now here is the cool part...he has a "bomb shelter" that goes underground about 5-10 feet and has a metal built-in ladder to go down to it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got a reply back from the seller of the 30 acres, my main concern with buying property is if it is "landlocked" and you have to get other land owners permission to access your property. There has to be easements.

The land has a dirt road pretty close to it and then there is an easement right to the property.

>>> <[email protected]> 05/11/03 10:48 AM >>>
Is this property landlocked or does it have easements for roads from the county? Thanks, Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top