Quoted:
Why not just go to their house?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not just go to their house?

Quoted:
I would suspect if you met in a public park in a town or city you might get hassled.  If you did it at a rural county park I would be surprised if you saw anyone.

We don't want to have our kids play with each other and a 2 hour ride for one of us with no place for the kids to get out would suck. Supposed to meet in Manitowoc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

Holy Crap!

That's the first time that I have seen the whole thing, rather than snippets in articles here and there.

Fuck Evers and his Bitch!

The legislature needs to stop this immediately! Then there needs to be a SIGNIFICANT rewrite of the laws regarding states of emergency.

These people are evil tyrants who have exceeded their authority. I believe that a time of reckoning is rapidly approaching.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#4]
More businesses allowed to open starting Wednesday

This highlights the BS of the order. Now Automatic or self-service car washes will be allowed open.  Why was a self-service or automatic car wash closed in the first place. There's literally zero human interaction and soap and water are the best way to deactivate the virus.

More proof that this was not about "safer" in the first place.  Anytime I see democrat legislation titled "Protecting America's Workers" or "Green New Deal" or Stop Stupidity Act then I know they are intended to do the opposite of the title.

(for those that never heard of the last one, here's the link.)
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoever came up with the name "Badger Bounce Back" needs a kick in the crotch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whoever came up with the name "Badger Bounce Back" needs a kick in the crotch.
View Quote

Our county had the lamest statement regarding that.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Would have been nice if they would have said "The county board has recommended to Tony Evers to Bounce Back to the swamp he came from".
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This highlights the BS of the order. Now Automatic or self-service car washes will be allowed open.  Why was a self-service or automatic car wash closed in the first place. There's literally zero human interaction and soap and water are the best way to deactivate the virus.

More proof that this was not about "safer" in the first place.  Anytime I see democrat legislation titled "Protecting America's Workers" or "Green New Deal" or Stop Stupidity Act then I know they are intended to do the opposite of the title.

View Quote

The self service car wash I use never closed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top