Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2017 7:32:59 AM EDT
Seems like a lot of good seminars and vendors.  Yes I know NRA screwed the pooch ( and USCCA ) on the rollout of Carry Guard scheme

Quick question - do no gun signs have force of law behind the cheese curtain?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Posted places do have the force of law.

Might have to head down and check it out
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
When and where in August?
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When and where in August?
View Quote
NRA Carry Guard in Milwaukee
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Just saw this on the Carry Guard website:

During the NRA Carry Guard Expo, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Wisconsin Center in accordance with Wisconsin law. When carrying your firearm, remember to follow all federal, state and local laws.

I guess I will plan on going, otherwise I probably would pass. I never go into Milwaukee except for work.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I never go east of Hwy 100 unless I am carrying.  I think I will try and go.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a good list of vendors to see.
DD, Glock, Roberts Defense, etc etc.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I think it's fucking shitty that the NRA is trying to crush a local ultra pro-2A business and take over another non-advocacy industry.

I won't be going.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Which business?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#9]
USCCA insurance through Delta defense.

NRA canceled the booth at the NRA show last minute after deciding they were taking over that market.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 7:58:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I never go east of Hwy 100 unless I am carrying.  I think I will try and go.
View Quote
I never go south of Hwy 64. Period.

...and the only reason I go south of U.S. Hwy 8 is for Fleet Farm in Antigo (just north of 64 )
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like there's going to be plenty of protests going on. For those of you headed to Milwaukee be sure to stay safe and enjoy your trip!
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
USCCA insurance through Delta defense.

NRA canceled the booth at the NRA show last minute after deciding they were taking over that market.
View Quote
NRA also canceled the CCWSafe booth, probably others as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

NRA also canceled the CCWSafe booth, probably others as well.
View Quote
Interesting.  Had only heard about USCCA.

I'm with Crazy on this one.  While I greatly appreciate their lobbying efforts and have financially supported them in the past, they have really crossed the line.  

Not cool.  No more.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#14]
The protesters are a bunch of pansies. There was a shooting last night in Milwaukee but no protests showed up at the scene. Instead they hung out to harass NRA members.

The protesters, led by Wisconsin Anti-Violence Effort (WAVE) told TODAY'S TMJ4 they disagree with the NRA's views on the Second Amendment, feeling they promote gun violence.  With signs with messages like "NRA profits from murder insurance," and "No KKK, No NRA, No Neo-Nazi USA," the group marched around the Wisconsin Center hoping to spread a message of peace.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I didn't go, emailed my beef to NRA. No response yet.

My buddy said it was dead there.

Good.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#16]
They should have had it in the county instead of Milwaukee

At least you can carry since you need too in mke

Really wanted to go but I stay away from anything within city bus range
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Had no idea you could or couldn't carry there. It's concealed so I carry everyplace whether I'm "suppose" to or not.

Was down there Friday morning. Place was packed from 9-11. Life member so it was free. Worth the drive IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:49:23 AM EDT
[#18]
My wife and I went yesterday. We didn't go to any of the seminars, our timing just wasn't right. The trade show was pretty cool. I was a little surprised by how small Glock's booth was compared to the other manufacturers. They still had plenty of samples to check out though. I didn't notice if the facility was posted. They was a MPD officer at the door, but nobody was checking for weapons. I only saw one person open carrying. Overall, I would consider it an afternoon well spent.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think it's fucking shitty that the NRA is trying to crush a local ultra pro-2A business and take over another non-advocacy industry.

I won't be going.
View Quote
The reason I didn't attend.  Just shitty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top