Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/14/2006 4:34:03 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a pistol/rifle range or club to shoot at. I did a fairly high amount of (non-job related) shooting while I was enlisted but am looking for something around here (Menomonee Falls).

I've heard of the Menomonee Falls Rod & Gun Club but I haven't called them yet. Does anyone have any info on this? There's also RCLRC but I don't really want to drive to Racine county every time I want to shoot. I already have a low wife acceptance factor so closer is better... I don't mind joining a club, but it all depends on the facility, proximity, politics and fees (in that order).

Thanks everyone for your help!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:57:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 11:00:07 PM EDT by inferno715]
I just read about a range down there where a bunch of c&r guys are getting together in April to have a shoot. I'll try to find out where it was.

Found it; www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/surplusrifle/vpost?id=891720

If you are in the area there's a decent (public) range in Minong and they have shoots there once or twice a year w/full auto rentals.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:57:03 AM EDT
It would help if you told us what town you are from. You say Racine county is a far drive, heck it is for me too (I live in madison liberalville so I don't drive that far just to casual shoot.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:14:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/15/2006 3:15:10 AM EDT by fenriz]
I'm in Menomonee Falls, if need be I'll go to Racine but I'm just wondering if anyone knew of anything decent that's closer, even if it's private, that allows centerfire rifles. I have not been to Eagle yet, probably will be soon though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:49:26 AM EDT
I belong to the menomonee falls rod and gun club.The club is located just north of good hope rd and townline rd in sussex.Dues are $50 yr with 5 work hrs.We have a 25,50,100,200, and trap ranges.If you want to join you need to go to the meeting on 3-20 7:30pm.Tell them you are a guest and they'll put your name in for membership.Its a really nice club.You'll get a key to the gate and can shoot whenever you want as long as there isn't a shooting match going on.
Top Top