Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 8:44:14 AM EDT
In a thread about a monnth ago we talked about different carbine uppers, in that thread someone listed a RRA dealer that sold for good prices, "too long to list"... I can't search the archive, so I can't find the thread... does anyone remember who this dealer was?

Thanks,
-Jason
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#2]
That was it, why is it that I couldn't find it...  [shakes head]

Thanks!!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Pete is highly regarded from what I have seen here on ARFcom..  I really resent his badmouthing the "kitchen table" dealers though.  Yes, I am one of those bottom-feeding slimy scumbags!  And proud to say so.   I do mostly transfers and special orders but I am also a RRA dealer just like Pete.  Yeah, he probably does a zillion times the volume that I do, but I can provide personal service and good prices too.

Slamming your competition is as old as the hills.  I won't lose any sleep over it.  You really have to ask yourself though: Is an RRA upper or whatever bought from Pete any better than one bought from Joe's Kitchen Table Gun Sales?  Didn't think so.

ATF has succeeded in reducing the number of FFL's by 2/3.  There are 200,000 less FFL's in the US today than there were before the Clinton era.  And guys like Pete are still whining about guys like me.  Wow!  Rant over.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
This guy has decent prices and is great to deal with;
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=279463

ADCO is also a first rate dealer with some of the lowest prices I've found for RRA uppers.  

RRA uppers seem to be hard to get ahold of sometimes, so if you're not patient I would check to see if they're in stock before ordering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top