Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 6:26:51 PM EDT
Wondering if anyone is driving up in the morning to the FNS if so what time are people leaving?
Is the road plowed trying to decide what to drive.  Would have room for someone or 2 but I have to leave at noon.

if any one intrested let me know

Brian
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL... the word "Frozen" is gonna be an understatement tomorrow. One word of advice, no matter how much the guys dare you, do not stick your tongue on any part of your rifle. Only gonna be a high of 6.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I TRIPPLE DOG DARE YA!!!

Yeah, its going to be one cold mofo.

ETA: I will probably be heading out around 9 or so.  I am driving from Beloit.

If you got a 4x4, you might want to bring that. The driveway into the range is kind of a bitch when its icy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah i heard the i triple dog dare you before

I think I will pack up the H2 with a couple of straps and other gear head out around 6:00 or so now I have to find directions to the range.  gotta leave at noon have a glock match to shoot and the subgun match in racine at nite gonna be very busy day.  I'll leave the offer open for anyone that needs a ride.  just get a hold of me before 6 am and  we can meet somewhere on the way.

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Could ya swing by and pick me up?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:05:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Could ya swing by and pick me up?

I will pick you up, but I won't be comming back. I'll stay where it is warm

Official temp 7:00 AM at my house.

-16.7F

Despite the cold I was not able to make this one due to a prior engagement. I am actually playing paintball indoors today.

Have fun guys. Be sure to bring home all of your body parts entact.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top