Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 12:54:06 PM EDT
The Madison Gander Mountain has new production Q3131 on the shelves.  Price is a little high, but if anyone else knows a local place that has it for less they'll price match it.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#1]
East side or west side? how much?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Madison Gander Mountain has new production Q3131 on the shelves.  Price is a little high, but if anyone else knows a local place that has it for less they'll price match it.  

Then this stuff is ok?
See Link

www.armalite.com/library/techBulletins/tb6.htm
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]
it says july 3rd 2000.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:30:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
it says july 3rd 2000.

I seen that.   I did a Google on the ammo looking for prices and that was one of the links that came up.
Maybe I should just forward to Winchester?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#5]
West side.  

As for price IIRC it was around $5/box.  Pricy, but they'll pricematch if we can find someone else around here who has it.  

There is probably 2500 rds on the shelf and the clerk said they had a bunch in back.  
I may go around town checking prices tommorow, see if I can't get it for less.  

I grabbed 5 boxes as I went by, box is printed 5.56mm 55 gr Full Metal Jacket.  Q3131.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top