Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2003 5:06:24 AM EDT
He stopped by the studios of WISN-12 in Milwaukee and had a five-minute interview with circus-brainiac Rebecca Kleefisch.  

Among other things, she confirmed that he was indeed going to veto the PPA in spite of several “big studies” that indicate that these types of laws work.  Doyle’s response was that even though there’s been studies on both sides of the issue, none of which have found any conclusive results, that it still violates his idea of common sense.  How will Christmas shoppers in the mall this season be safer if we all are carrying hidden weapons?  (Get ready to hear that A LOT!) Then he trotted out the kid’s soccer game line and of course mentioned little league games.  My favorite line is when he said, “Rebecca, if you and I are sitting here with concealed guns – How are we any safer?”  At which point I of course screamed at my TV, “Try and rape her Jim!”

How easy it is to look down on the little people who aren’t afforded 24 hour armed security by the State.  What hubris.

Has anyone started up a re-call effort yet for this tool?
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy is an idiot.  Maybe he should walk down some of the streets in Milwaukee and Madison at night by himself some time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Who had the sig line "Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them:

EDIT to remove comment=tattoo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top