User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Colorado GOP is a bunch of cucks.  Between the backstabbing, sucking up to the ever shrinking evangelical base in the Springs (and alienating everyone else), and constantly running the worst possible candidates (remember 2010 kids?).... They're a complete waste of time and money.
View Quote

It certainly seems like the Republicans have given up on CO.  The state has just gotten too blue, so they really don't put forth much effort anymore.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Colorado Conservatives:  "Why did you stop going to the Gym?   Its good for your health."  

Colorado Republican Party:  "I have HIV, Stage 4 Cancer, Have had 3 strokes and 2 heart attacks this week.."  

Colorado Conservatives:  "You should  go to the Gym more."  

Colorado is done.  We can quit performing CPR on the headless car accident victim.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It certainly seems like the Republicans have given up on CO.  The state has just gotten too blue, so they really don't put forth much effort anymore.
View Quote

It was possibly salvageable back around 2012 - maybe even 2014, but they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  Thanks Dudley, thanks prohibitionists, thanks theocrats and thanks Personhood people.  What I really mean is that you all are a bunch of dumbasses who wouldn't listen and didn't live in reality.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
As expected, Polesmoker signed 4 of the passed bills today:  raising the age to purchase to 21, expanding "red flag" orders, ability to sue gun makers, and a 3 day waiting period to take possession.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#5]
RMGO already filed a lawsuit against it.  I know Dudley is shady, but the enemy of my enemy and all that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
RMGO already filed a lawsuit against it.  I know Dudley is shady, but the enemy of my enemy and all that.
View Quote

...and technically, Pudley isn't in charge anymore. I'll send them some $$$ if they promise not to send emails other than a receipt.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:32:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

...and technically, Pudley isn't in charge anymore. I'll send them some $$$ if they promise not to send emails other than a receipt.
View Quote

Don't.  RMGO is HUGE on spamming the fuck out of anyone who gives them an email address.  They also ignore opt-out requests.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:42:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As expected, Polesmoker signed 4 of the passed bills today:  raising the age to purchase to 21, expanding "red flag" orders, ability to sue gun makers, and a 3 day waiting period to take possession.
View Quote

Time to start pushing to raise the voting age to 21 as well. They’ve set the precedent. Let them live with it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:37:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Time to start pushing to raise the voting age to 21 as well. They’ve set the precedent. Let them live with it.
View Quote

These days, voting is effectively wielding the government's gun due to repeating the "our democracy" fallacy enough times.  Without a doubt that gun is more dangerous and powerful, so yes, the voting age should be raised to 21 to be consistent.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Don't.  RMGO is HUGE on spamming the fuck out of anyone who gives them an email address.  They also ignore opt-out requests.
View Quote

That's been my experience.  I'm hoping that they've since changed, but I haven't sent them any $$$.

Does anyone know if other groups like the FPC are suing?
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's been my experience.  I'm hoping that they've since changed, but I haven't sent them any $$$.

Does anyone know if other groups like the FPC are suing?
View Quote

This one neat trick works, mark them as spam, once in a while send em money when they need it (i.e. lawsuits).
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
More fuckery. The hits keep coming. Immoral and unconstitutional, but who's surprised?
View Quote

not to mention entirely unenforceable
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File

I suspected that Pudley was still involved.  I just can't send them $$$ while he's still there or at least not hiding in the corner.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/139931/PresPudley_PNG-2817641.JPG

I suspected that Pudley was still involved.  I just can't send them $$$ while he's still there or at least not hiding in the corner.
View Quote

And RMGO still uses the same spammer tactics (using dirty email lists and using spam-for-hire companies to blast their crap out to).

Link Posted: 8/8/2023 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#16]
RMGO got a temporary restraining order on the 21 and above purchase law.  Hopefully a good sign that they'll win outright down the road.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/colorado-gun-law-age-21-court-ruling/
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Polis attempted to stop the temporary restraining order on the age limit law, and the court just shot him down.  

Appeals court upholds temporary block on Colorado gun law, rules in favor of Rocky Mountain Gun Owners
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Polis attempted to stop the temporary restraining order on the age limit law, and the court just shot him down.  

Appeals court upholds temporary block on Colorado gun law, rules in favor of Rocky Mountain Gun Owners
View Quote

Suck it Polis.....Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Comrade Polesmoker might like that a little too much.  

Its a shame we couldn't sue and/or jail vote buyers in Denver for civil rights violations.  5.8 million counts of civil rights violations would equal how many years in prison ?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I mean it ain't over till we win, and honestly of all the bullshit they are suing over (esp the city level AWB) this is minor.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top