Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2017 9:51:30 PM EDT
Located on the western slope, looking for the closest Glock Blue Label dealers. Glock's website does not seem to show most dealers and I'm not sure what my closest options are.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing out this way as far as I know.....I used to go to Neves up in Denver but they don't seem to be a blue label dealer anymore.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 11:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Mile High Shooting
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Magnum in CO Springs is a blue label dealer also. I don't know of any on the western slope
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't been in there but Westminster Arms claims to have replaced Neve's as Colorado's blue label dealer. Unsure if they're an actual blue label distributor or just marking them up like other places (Jensens)

I know there are some online places that will sell at blue label costs if you send them proof and you just pay shipping and transfer.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
The Tradesman in Rifle
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:01:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Tradesman in Rifle
View Quote
Are you sure he's a blue label dealer?  I've been in there a few times and asked once and he said no.  I could be mistaken though...
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 9:02:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Unless he changed his status, yes. Been a couple years since I've been in though

Looks like he still isLink
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There is a difference between a Blue Label dealer and an LE dealer. There are currently no LE dealers in Colorado. Neve's was sold to Gall's. Gall's had no FFL so they can't sell guns.

Blue Label
Springs Armory (Colorado Springs), Fact Firearms (Canon City). Machine Gun Tours (Denver), Westminster Arms (Westminster), Mile High Shooting (Erie), Colorado Gun Fighter (Bayfield)
View Quote
Liberty Firearms Institute, Johnstown
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:49:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Magnum in CO Springs is a blue label dealer also. I don't know of any on the western slope
View Quote
They tried to cheat me out of mags when I bought there.  If they don't give you mags "because capacity laws" insist on getting 3 mags at CO legal capacity, blue label guns are obligated to come with 3 mags.

If they resist, call Glock Corporate.  Worked for me.  Magnum practically scrambled over themselves to get me those mags so Glock would get off their ass.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:45:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Edit : magnum

They screwed my buddy out of the mags on the two g17s

Dicks

Springs armory on powers is blue label as well , and they won’t try to cheat
You out of the mags so the can sell them like magnum
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There is a difference between a Blue Label dealer and an LE dealer. There are currently no LE dealers in Colorado. Neve's was sold to Gall's. Gall's had no FFL so they can't sell guns.

Blue Label
Springs Armory (Colorado Springs), Fact Firearms (Canon City). Machine Gun Tours (Denver), Westminster Arms (Westminster), Mile High Shooting (Erie), Colorado Gun Fighter (Bayfield)
View Quote
When I was at Neve's last year I asked why they stopped selling guns they was told didn't align with Galls' beliefs. Pretty crazy considering the market they serve. Maybe they'll start buying out smaller stores in England or something next. If Galls wanted to get a FFL I am sure it wouldn't be a problem; even if they started selling guns again I'd probably never buy one from them even if they were the best price in town on principle.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 8:23:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Paradise Sales at Colorado Springs is a Blue Label dealer. Paul, the owner, is a great guy and always willing to help out LEO/MIL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top