Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2017 3:40:38 PM EDT
Hello fellow Coloradans,

I'm new to the forum (and somewhat new to firearms). Several years ago I used to shoot semi regularly, mostly .22LR plinking at an indoor range up in Loveland. I sold all my stuff when it got too expensive for me to shoot, and paid for a semester of school instead.

Now I'm just about to graduate with my bachelors, have a decent job, and realized that things are relatively back to normal prices for hobbyists like me. In the last few weeks I bought a consignment M&P15-22, opened a membership at a range here in Lakewood, and I have an M&P22c and a Canik TP9SA on the way.

I'm very excited to be back into sport shooting, and hopefully get decent enough to compete in competitive pistol matches along the lines of USPSA/IDPA. Also happy to be here on this forum as there is a wealth of information available for me to absorb, just getting smarter everyday.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back! Lots of competitive shooting to be had.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome back!https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_beer.gif Lots of competitive shooting to be had.
View Quote
X2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top