Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 7:50:12 AM EDT
Does any one have a local source for this ammo?  I live in Lakewood  and would like to shoot some.
FNH(M?) makes it and it is available from Cole's Distributing for $11.95/50 rnds. + shipping.    

I was going to buy some FMJ S&B at the Crossroads show but the Miwall guys weren't there.  I have also been able to get some surplus FMJ from the AK47man at the Tanner shows.

I shoot it in my CZ52 pistol.  It is a fun shooter.  Makes some noise and flings the brass a long way!

Thanks, CW
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
If Green Mountain Guns doesn't have it, try French's on Broadway (they had it years ago, but it was $$$) or Sportsmans Warehouse on Wadsworth between Bowles and Belleview.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top