BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Not the smartest bunch over there, but they had a P22 in stainless, while Jensens only had it in black.  Anyways, bad move on my part. The weapon turned out to be a lemon and the guys are Sportsman's weren't willing to help.  They kept telling me just to send it back to Walther.
Like I said.... never again!

While I agree that SW isn't the smartest bunch in the world, no gun store takes guns back.  You  have to send it back to Walther.  call them up, you might be surprised how good gun manufactuers service can be.

Brian
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not the smartest bunch over there, but they had a P22 in stainless, while Jensens only had it in black.  Anyways, bad move on my part. The weapon turned out to be a lemon and the guys are Sportsman's weren't willing to help.  They kept telling me just to send it back to Walther.
Like I said.... never again!

While I agree that SW isn't the smartest bunch in the world, no gun store takes guns back.  You  have to send it back to Walther.  call them up, you might be surprised how good gun manufactuers service can be.

Brian

Look at Earl's Repair Service

Earl's Repair Service, Inc. is a Walther Representative in the U.S. and is an Importer, Distributor, and Authorized Service and Warranty Center for Carl Walther products including pistols, rifles, CO2 pistols, spare parts and accessories manufactured in Ulm, Germany.

www.carlwalther.com/
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:01:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeap, top shop in my mind. They keep me coming back, the kinda place you can feel comfy walking into.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree, I just bought a Yugo SKS there that, for as far as I can tell from taking the entire thing apart, has never been issued.  Service was prompt and to the point.  

If only they had 7.62x39 ammo I could shoot this SOB and see how it handles.

I'd go back again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I agree, I just bought a Yugo SKS there that, for as far as I can tell from taking the entire thing apart, has never been issued.  Service was prompt and to the point.  

If only they had 7.62x39 ammo I could shoot this SOB and see how it handles.

I'd go back again.

There is a reason they don't have any 762*39 anymore.  hehehehehe
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#6]
So how about that shop in Cheyenne guys!  I'd like to buy some handguns  

In all seriousness, have you guys considered it?  For a state full of rednecks who love guns we sure have a crappy selection here in town.  Wouldnt be hard to take over the town!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#8]
What about the old Metrolux theater building?

Thanks for the quick service on the 6920 lower!,
Mark
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We've actually talked about it, but can't quite figure out how to finance it yet.  Maybe next year??

This year our attention is on finding a bigger location here in the Loveland, Ft Collins area as we have again overgrown our current location.

Thanks for the input!!!!

I guess you can use my house
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#10]
A+ for Jensen Arms. I just picked up a Rock River lower, Great prices!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top