Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2003 12:07:19 PM EDT
Wow, not many posts in here lately.

I was wondering what you guys felt about some of the training courses around here.  I’m interested in putting in for a ccw, but need to get the “official training” requirement.  I’ve been looking into the various organizations offering basic pistol classes .  For those of you who had to take a class, who did you go through, and what are your opinions/recommendations for someone looking into it?

My considerations: Denver metro area, <$150, maybe a discount for a couple (looking to get the wife trained for safety if nothing else), 1 day course.

Thanks for any input,
Allan
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:17:59 AM EDT
[#1]
The wife & I paid about $150 each for training at the Silver Bullet.The price was high, but they let us have free practice time.

They also pre-tested you and varied their course depending on your skill level.

Silver Bullet is in Wheatridge on 38th. It is mainly a pistol range, but it also sells ammo, accessories and guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top