Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2003 4:28:23 AM EDT
I have obtained the Colorado concealed handgun application form and the Colorado concealed handgun change of address / replacement form. They are in the Adobe .pdf format and are located in the documents section of the Colorado site. (www.co-ar15.com)

Just go here:

groups.msn.com/ColoradoAR15ShootersSite/page.msnw?fc_a=0&fc_p=%2FColo%20CCW%20Forms
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks better than my counties most recent form.  It was starting to get like Denver around here.  Karl.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Never had any problems in Adams County.
And I've had mine for 3 yrs.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Is the colorado site down? I havent been able to get on it for weeks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
No its up. I have been working on it all day. Check the link you're using. It should be:
www.co-ar15.com

I have been building a new "front door" to the site, but the URL isn't pointed there yet. You can look at it here:
www.pcisys.net/~rharrington/co-ar15.htm

I have noticed that the Maryland site is down. Probably MSN doing another "upgrade."
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#5]
JeffCo still hasn't posted their new form. Plus now they will only hand them out Tuesdays & Thursdays.
I heard the new sheriff was anti-CCW, but this is just wrong.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Well with the "stadardization" there was supposed to be a "standard" form. One form one permit. Guess that's a little slow in getting implemented.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top