Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2017 2:30:17 PM EDT
I'm really looking forward to it. Hoping to hit the REI Thanksgiving sales to pick up a few bits of kit to take my daughter snowboarding.

Yes, fuck REI and their politics but they sell good shit.

Whos ready for the snow
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Not me.  The two trips over the pass to visit family in Spokane for Christmas are my most dreaded trips of the year.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to go snowmobiling at Revelstoke.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Got back from HI just in time for Baker to open tomorrow
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got back from HI just in time for Baker to open tomorrow
View Quote
Insert OH SNAP gif! I didnt think it was open until Thanksgiving! Sweeeet. That means I can go skiing as early as THIS WEEKEND!
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Stevens opens tomorrow as well.
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Did the two guys who went missing up at Baker this weekend get found yet? I haven't seen anything else in the news.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did the two guys who went missing up at Baker this weekend get found yet? I haven't seen anything else in the news.
View Quote
Saw a news bit on it last night I think it was, nothing yet. The official search had been postponed due to weather but was expected to resume once things cleared up. The family has called for any back country experts to assist in the search. Shitty deal all around really.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Currently over the pond but looking forward to hitting up the mountains as many times as possible when I get back!
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I did a quick tour up to pan-point at paradise on Saturday. Lots of fresh but heavy turns. This weekends forecast blows goats tho.

Was planning on taking my park skis to crystal or another tour up towards sunrise... doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Never have too many guns, never have too much snow.  Bring it on, my daughter turned 2 last summer so she gets to learn to ski this year.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 1:03:49 AM EDT
[#11]
rolled stevens sunday,was pretty good,back side isn't opened yet and the rain will reduce base but hopefully the next cold front moves forward a day or so and will go back up there or to crystal. hope its a good season.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 1:26:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Took the kids up to Mt Baker Sunday. Great time, it was snowing and blowing like hell though. Well worth it though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top