Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2017 12:34:49 PM EDT
No sure if this was already shared, but I figured I would give you all a heads up....

https://www.murray.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/newsreleases?ContentRecord_id=A56A7EAB-A04D-4BA3-ACC1-7D0AA9D20223
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really worried about that at the national level, but we can probably expect something similar to try and be rammed where the sun don't shine next year at the state level
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, as of this election as few days ago, Democrats are now in full control of the Washington State government.

They're going to go full-on Libtard and ram all kinds of anti-gun legislation down our throats...in addition to a bunch of other crap.

Expect major tax increases too...likely an income tax if they can swing it.

Time to move to Idaho or some other more Conservative ( read: free) state.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
There have been a couple of threads the last few days in the GD section about it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]
SC needs to deal with this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 12:55:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Man, I read the just the summary of that, even the most leftist court would go ummm no, that is unconstitutional.  She essentially said that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited.  Man, Ghost Gun DeLeon must really have her running scared.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top