Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2017 7:56:27 PM EDT
Does anybody know of a shop or even an experienced hobbiest that repairs night vision equipment in Western WA? I have a Gen 3 ENVIS that has a cracked housing and could use a little care to bring it back to fully functioning status. This is not something I want to attempt myself. I would prefer to keep it local as sending things like this out always seems more trouble in the end.

If no one has any leads on a local source I will ask in the NV forum later.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 2:38:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I would contact TNVC to see if they can fix it or suggest a local shop or reputable out of state shop
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 12:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Swap the tube over to a micro housing from nvd would be my suggestion.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Any idea about what a swap like that would cost?
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any idea about what a swap like that would cost?
View Quote
I think there's a thread on it for around 600.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an email out to NVD on it now. $600 would not be bad given the compactness.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I know a guy that lives in Yelm who use to repair NVG in the Army, serviced with him while I was at JBLM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top