Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:01:58 AM EDT
What a crock of shit. Wather forecast for today: Thunderstorms with small hail. Southwest wind 14 mph. High 65.

I can hardly wait to get back home to Washington. At least we can drive on wet roads.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:13:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
At least we can drive on wet roads.

I'd be willing to debate that...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:05:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What a crock of shit. Wather forecast for today: Thunderstorms with small hail. Southwest wind 14 mph. High 65.

I can hardly wait to get back home to Washington. At least we can drive on wet roads.

Until the sun ACTUALLY comes out here in WA and and you drive your car off the road in panic wondering WTF that yellow orb in the sky is.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope the god damn place falls off the map and sinks!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Drove down there last september with a house warming gift for a sister, it thunderstormed nearly the whole time.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#5]
It is Gods way of cleaning the streets down there.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I spent the past week in the Bay Area. It rained the whole time I was there. It was warm and sunny here. People who think california is so great must like the whole third world country scene. Because its certainly got that look now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California
But girl don't they warn ya
It pours, man it pours

Out of work, I'm out of my head
Out of self respect, I'm out of bread
I'm underloved, I'm underfed, I wanna go home
It never rains in California
But girl don't they warn ya
It pours, man it pours

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I see my GW weather Machine is working as promised!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It rained in San Diego last Friday during CK's graduation from bootcamp.

CK made God Cry....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It is Gods way of cleaning the streets down there.

Unfortunately, it just chases them up here...
I spent almost 4 years in the Monterey area, courtesy of Uncle Sugar, and never looked back until Mrs. Drang informed me that we were driving down thataway for vacation last summer.
May it be another 17 years until I have to go back!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top