Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But we actually shoot our guns, not sit around drinking and bitching about the noise from others shooting theirs....  

INTERESTING!!!
 I even wonder why they still let me attend.

Because you are a sensitive and caring individual Steve.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
But we actually shoot our guns, not sit around drinking and bitching about the noise from others shooting theirs....  

INTERESTING!!!

Get a freakin room you two!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

INTERESTING!!!

Get a freakin room you two!

Like the pit?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#5]
"This is what we're up against..."

SEE NEW THREAD.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Salmonaxe showed up with his cool toys (I like his FAL).

Everyone really likes that FAL... It must be the Bling factor. h=85%

Then while we were still cleaning up we had "Assault Weapons Sam", his dad and their trusty sidekick come in to set up.

They went to the extreme left of the pit and set up 30 FEET IN FRONT OF OUR FIRING LINE, in front of the tarp with out weapons.

So now we had the three morons in front of us and the french guy sitting 20 feet into out old firing line shooting into the left of the pistol berm, effectivly cock-blocking the entire firing line.  hat

Those people were such poor shots.  When I saw them set up down there it was confounding.  After 30 minutes of shooting and not a single one of their clays were busted, I understood! Obviously the whole family is myopic and forgot their corrective lenses. So I figured I'd help them out and "fix" all their clays for them. hat
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:03:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Salmonaxe showed up with his cool toys (I like his FAL).

Everyone really likes that FAL... It must be the Bling factor.

Then while we were still cleaning up we had "Assault Weapons Sam", his dad and their trusty sidekick come in to set up.

They went to the extreme left of the pit and set up 30 FEET IN FRONT OF OUR FIRING LINE, in front of the tarp with out weapons.

So now we had the three morons in front of us and the french guy sitting 20 feet into out old firing line shooting into the left of the pistol berm, effectivly cock-blocking the entire firing line.  

So we did what any good ARFcommer would do (no, not draw down) and set-up between the two sets of morons.  

Those people were such poor shots.  When I saw them set up down there it was confounding.  After 30 minutes of shooting and not a single one of their clays were busted, I understood! Obviously the whole family is myopic and forgot their corrective lenses. So I figured I'd help them out and "fix" all their clays for them.  That is until a certain bunny scolded me.

Showoff. (nice shooting)
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:51:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those people were such poor shots.  When I saw them set up down there it was confounding.  After 30 minutes of shooting and not a single one of their clays were busted, I understood! Obviously the whole family is myopic and forgot their corrective lenses. So I figured I'd help them out and "fix" all their clays for them.  That is until a certain bunny scolded me.

Showoff. (nice shooting)

Hehehe, with a .308 at less than 40 yards you would have to be using a seeing-eye dog in order not to hit their targets.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Archived [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Robe Celebration of the Spring time change (Page 2 of 2)
Page Hometown » Washington
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top